MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I confirm this. Yesterday I saw 5136 on the Bergen Beach route and 5135 today on the B41 [probably Kings Plaza]. So both are back with Flatbush depot stickers.

Well you say your uncle works at Ulmer, can you ask him if he knows what they were doing there? -Thanks.

Also if I had to guess, maybe UP wanted to take a look at the cameras or 'test'* them out in service on one of their routes?

*as in to see how the riders react if they see visible cameras - even if they don't really work?

Lol , ill ask him , he just came back from vacation .

Most likely because you guys now have camera equipped buses.

Yea thanks .

9412 and 9438 have been at Eastchester for the last week or so...

What happend to 9412?

those 88,89,90,91,92 buses annoy me in UP those buses always break down and when the 93-94 and the ZF buses came they needed the help but now they bringing down more of that nonsense from manhattan and the bronx..they can keep those cuz they're making UP even worse

Lol , they havent broke down on me for a while , i was just on 8991 going back to the depot , these buses here need a repaint . the broken ones they keep inside on the leftside against the walls lines up .