MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My intel tells me these 2700, 2800 and 2900-Series buses showing up is for MNRR Shuttle work up in Orange County.

Correct. My bus 2717, call it mine cause ive been using it daily is up at CP for the shuttle work. Please take care of it. I had maint do a shizxle load of work ti it since it came over from yukon.

ENY 6585 and GH 4425 @ Zerega doing nothing.:confused:

Some of those buses are sent there for training purposes, so it may very well be up there for just a day. Usually a Supt. who works at Zerega will start their day off by going to a depot and picking up a bus to take into Zerega. You'll see C40LF #911 (from Gleason) going to Zerega often for training, not maintenance.

ENY 6585 and GH 4425 @ Zerega doing nothing.:confused:

There are some buses out of FLA that go to Zerega for training.

As of recently 4220 and 4224 were at Zerega. Dunno if 1 or both buses have returned back to FLA. I agree with Acela Express, don't use the notion that buses aren't doing anything at the training facility.

8040 is now on it's way up to Plattsburg , 8039 just came down from there .

No wonder I haven't seen 8039. It rushed into service as soon as it came back, I guess. I saw that one on the B6 going to East New York at Ralph @ Flatlands at 5 PM today. I was on 8036 @ the time and it was EMPTY as a cop at a crackhouse :eek: lol. :P

9836 is also back at CP. I saw it earlier on the Q-25 with JG stickers on it. and 8927 is back home at ENY.

What 8927 left ! Everythings leaving , were short by 4 mcis , 1916 its been out for a month , 2806 , 12 & 16 are with mta bus at the moment so were short by 4 and the rts they are still kicking .

No wonder I haven't seen 8039. It rushed into service as soon as it came back, I guess. I saw that one on the B6 going to East New York at Ralph @ Flatlands at 5 PM today. I was on 8036 @ the time and it was EMPTY as a cop at a crackhouse :eek: lol. ;)

8039 just went back into service yesterday evening & 8036 is a little trouble maker .