MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LFS's Jamaica are waiting for aren't from QV tho

ENY has them

Being that the B15 and the B82 are going be artic routes

That could possibly displace LFS to Queens

I already know that, but I though Jamaica didn't want any Hybrids anymore so I thought Jamaica and QV would swap buses and Jamaica wouldn't have to deal with anymore Orion VII's. It will probably be a while before ENY gives up those buses to Jamaica.

What I find interesting is that Jamaica had a nice chunk of LFS's order but even with their order done they still have like a ton of RTS left as well.

I thought this would mark the end of RTS's Queens except for MTA Bus.

Edited by NewFlyer 230

I already know that, but I though Jamaica didn't want any Hybrids anymore so I thought Jamaica and QV would swap buses and Jamaica wouldn't have to deal with anymore Orion VII's. It will probably be a while before ENY gives up those buses to Jamaica.

What I find interesting is that Jamaica had a nice chunk of LFS's order but even with their order done they still have like a ton of RTS left as well.

Well, the RTSs Jamaica has are 99s. So they aren't going anywhere yet. 

The LFS killed off all the 96 and 97 Novas...

Jamaica had a ton of 96 Novas...

QV had 97s

5421 is on the Q10. There were one or two others in the past few days.

Loaner...

It goes back to Baisley Park

Any BP artic that might pop up on the Q10 will end up going back to BP at the end of the day