MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some SI moves that I haven't seen reported yet:

2508 CH to YU

2627-2630 MA to YU

2585, 2587 CA to YU

Not sure what was sent out, most likely MCIs

Also, 4228 is at YU as well.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Those are officially Yukon's? I know Castleton has trippers on the X1 and a friend called me saying that he saw #2589 on the X1 this morning.

Some SI moves that I haven't seen reported yet:

2508 CH to YU

2627-2630 MA to YU

2585, 2587 CA to YU

Not sure what was sent out, most likely MCIs

Also, 4228 is at YU as well.

2507 from Charleston and 2588 from Castleton are here as well.

Those are officially Yukon's? I know Castleton has trippers on the X1 and a friend called me saying that he saw #2589 on the X1 this morning.

Quick note about the trippers, Castleton officially has a tripper on the X1 in the PM rush. Any others are As Assigned.

Edited by FmrCUSAOp

Just that one so far as the other 4200's at Flatbush were in service in their current depot.

Noticed that some of the 41xx are returning back to Brooklyn via KB. Any more 41xx buses scheduled to make the overnite trip back soon. Since the new pick is in swing right now some of those buses could make their way back.

That whole designation may get deleted.

tbh: I put the description for the QM routes because there are a lot of renumbering so it's just to show which one is which

___

Also:

2895 Yukon to Castleton : 2586 Castleton to Yukon

Edited by CH3348

TBH: I put the description for the QM routes because there are a lot of renumbering so it's just to show which one is which.

I'm aware of that lol. Bold ideas man, bold ideas. Been testing something lowkey while sorting through the NJT roster creation, and I may roll this idea out in the next few weeks.

2507 from Charleston and 2588 from Castleton are here as well.

Quick note about the trippers, Castleton officially has a tripper on the X1 in the PM rush. Any others are As Assigned.

So #2589 is a Yukon bus then...as well as #2583-2584, 2590 and #2631 (from Meredith). I do believe Castleton no longer has any #2500s.

Just that one so far as the other 4200's at Flatbush were in service in their current depot.

Well apparently #4244 did not get the memo because it's at Yukon.

Edited by The TransitMan

8300 YUK to CH

Its most likely a school tripper from Yukon. 8301 is on the S78 but it could be a tripper as they run a bit early.

I don't know...since school is now in session, buses can be moved for trippers and possibly be assigned to that depot. So it's not out of the question that #8300-8301 COULD very well be Charleston buses.

Edited by The TransitMan

I don't know...since school is now in session, buses can be moved for trippers and possibly be assigned to that depot. So it's not out of the question that #8300-8301 COULD very well be Charleston buses.

I wouldn't say anything until the buses get decals on them. The one thing that I learned in Staten Island is that all the depots love to lend to Charleston, as well as each other (CA and YU).

I wouldn't say anything until the buses get decals on them. The one thing that I learned in Staten Island is that all the depots love to lend to Charleston, as well as each other (CA and YU).

Sometimes the depot stickers mean nothing. Remember when ENY ran that Orion V for one day? They slapped their own sticker on it and it got shipped out the very next day.