MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8103, 8108: ENY to Jamaica

No they are not. They are still at ENY.

8103 is on the Q24

8108 is on the B12

Can anyone confirm the location of 7724, I don't want to rely on any bus tracking apps but it states its on the B35, thats a West Farms ZF unit correct?

They start at 7685, and it is on the B35 right now towards Sunset Park. If it goes the other way, I'll grab a picture since I live at the last stop

Is West Farms Depot willing to return 2004 D60HF New Flyer #5734 , #5738 , #5739 to Gun Hill Depot.. #5734 still have Gun Hill Depot decal. So #5738 , #5739 are still at West Farms Depot. Only opinion. West Farms Depot should return to 1999 RTS Nova Bus to East New York Depot or Flatbush Depot. 

Is West Farms Depot willing to return 2004 D60HF New Flyer #5734 , #5738 , #5739 to Gun Hill Depot.. #5734 still have Gun Hill Depot decal. So #5738 , #5739 are still at West Farms Depot. Only opinion. West Farms Depot should return to 1999 RTS Nova Bus to East New York Depot or Flatbush Depot.

No, WF needs those artics until this whole XN60 thing is figured out. Routes like the Bx6, Bx15, Bx19, and Bx36 have ridership levels that sticking Novas on every run is not going to help alleviate. I've noticed they've been putting an artic or two on the 36, which is good but I think either KB or GH should help them with that route until they get these new artics.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

No, WF needs those artics until this whole XN60 thing is figured out. Routes like the Bx6, Bx15, Bx19, and Bx36 have ridership levels that sticking Novas on every run is not going to help alleviate. I've noticed they've been putting an artic or two on the 36, which is good but I think either KB or GH should help them with that route until they get these new artics.

Artics on the Bx36 has been an ongoing thing for years now, even outside of rush hours.

I agree with you but for now its unlikely west farms depot will return the rts to brooklyn. We probably wait until when the XN40 order starts to commence then they would probably return the buses back to brooklyn.

The orion 7 ngs with the interior signs are pulled out so often for the Bx26 and dont even work on the route. They should put a memo out to GH drivers that the 40XX units are used "exclusively" for the Bx30 cuz they dont even serve a purpose on the Bx26. They prob dont have enough drivers or drivers and buses are used for both routes.