MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They still do vendor work on the RTS? For some reason I thought only the newer buses in the fleet get vendor work and then after a certain amount of time the TA has to do all repairs on the buses themselves, does anybody know if the 1996 RTSs still get vendor work?

I dont think so .

I was informed a few hours ago that 9344 is now at the LGA depot. It is relabeled and now has LGA stickers on it....

Where is 9344 coming from? I miss that one too .

Could have gotten it all wrong as I just saw them pass, but it looks like 9083 and 9363 are at Ulmer, anybody confirm this?

I've always thought that 9083 was property of UP. Now for 9363, you beat me to that one. If so, QV could be swapping some of their 93xx buses. Gotta be in anticipation of the 48xx buses that are coming to QV.

Could have gotten it all wrong as I just saw them pass, but it looks like 9083 and 9363 are at Ulmer, anybody confirm this?

Well 9083 was at ulmer park , had a bunch of problems then went to ech and it was slayted to leave ulmer park so its at west farms , its not at ulmer park though . They arent taking back anymore rts , and no 9363 isnt there either . You must of saw 9383 .

9083 and 9363 at Ulmer? Uh oh here we go....... Where is ciboii? lol.

Lol im here , its not at ulmer park though neither one of them .

Maybe 9083 still has Ulmer stickers but it's at WF? The bus was Training with Ulmer stickers on it, saw it in East Harlem -- I've never seen WF send a training bus over, and I've never seen WF forget the stickers either.

Coulda been 9383, looked like 9363 but I could be wrong.

Well ulmer park and wf have a similiar sticker & im suprised they put 9083 back out anyways , it had a big big problem they didnt want it to leave ulmer park to go in service they said get it out of here ! along with 8910 , 8888 & 9085 & all the others . I dont think they changed the sticker though . 9383 was also training yesterday along with 9086 there were 2 seperate classes yesterday afternoon . but 9083 & 9363 arent at ulmer park , i was there yesterday at 5 am before the sun rose and i was there all day until 9 pm when the sun went down so thats about 16 hours .

You're devoted! Alright, it was 9083 though with UP stickers so I guess they're just lazy at WF. 16 hours though, man!

Lol haa i told ya .

Lol, agreed. I may be a bus fan, but damn... no way in hell I'd stand around a depot for that long even if I knew anyone there. 10-20 min tops, but nothing more.

Lol i didnt stay at that spot all day i went other places too but i was with someone . So i was on the b6 and b64 all day basically .