MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wrap seems to suit it better than the XD60, weird. Or I’ve just gotten so used to the Q44 wraps that it doesn’t bother me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

The scheme on the Q44 is growing on me. This will have to as well (eventually). They really should have put light blue on the whole bus.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven Bl

6125 in service at Gun Hill, on the Bx12-SBS right now

6117 is also in service, it's on the Bx26 at the moment

Why the Bx26 tho? Do artics appear as it often as it does on the Bx30? Smh during schools, they’re not around but during the summer yea why not. 4789 was on the other day.

Why the Bx26 tho? Do artics appear as it often as it does on the Bx30? Smh during schools, they’re not around but during the summer yea why not. 4789 was on the other day.

Artics occasionally show up on the Bx26, Bx28, Bx30, and Bx38

Edited by r142a 7795

My pending cancel post has now been 100% Accurate. Grand Av is officially pending cancel, however 6115(waiting on its destination now) is out on the road now for the first time since it was sent to Grand. Gun Hill will get the buses now in an 11th hour decision. This also means the LFSA assignment and possibly the 4700 assignments will now change as well.

We also should have had at least 6-10 LFSA's in service by now, but this order is now at least a month if not more behind schedule. It is unclear how MTA will move forward with the fleet until we get some details on the LFSA order. Everything about that procurement has gone silent, which is very strange to me.

Summary:

Some buses were mentioned already

5992, 5993, 5995, 5996, 5997, 6003 all in.

6103 to OH

6117, 6121, 6123, 6125 to GH

Edited by East New York

Do you have the disposition of them and how many that MTA Bus is getting?

6126-6178 (53). When updated, fleet assignments are always posted in the first page of this thread. MTA is currently reviewing proposals from Nova and New Flyer. However, it will be going to New Flyer for various reasons.

Update on 6115: The bus went out on driver training today so we will see how things go.....