MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

I just seen 4235 on the B83, a little early for a school tripper so this bus might be assigned to ENY now.

From what I can tell, that bus is still assigned at Flatbush. Pulled out at 1:24. Might just be a tripper of some sort.

42 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

I just seen 4235 on the B83, a little early for a school tripper so this bus might be assigned to ENY now.

Flatbush has school trippers in the B12 and B83. Their previous school tripper was the B47. That's no longer with them. It got discontinued sometime ago.  As Cait Sith said. 4235 is still in Flatbush. East New York does not want NG's. 

I remember a few years ago ENY had 4596, 4598 and 4220 as training buses and they were training throughout Canarsie. Those buses got sent back to Flatbush within days. 

6082 to LG if not mentioned.

5188, and 5190 are now assigned to GA.

5987 now assigned to OH and will be back in NYC from the vendor in short order. 

For the question about why is 6088 at CS. None of the depots have all the buses they will eventually be assigned. Some will be shifted. 6088 is actually an OH bus, and 5987 is actually a CS bus. All Bus Company assigned buses will go back to NYCT. Anything can happen in the meanwhile because assignments don't really need to be finalized untill all the MTA Bus batch goes back to Transit. 

When 6126-6178 come, in the assignments will go back to what they are supposed to be. 

14 minutes ago, BigJay0130 said:

To answer some of y'all question. CS are working with LGA on the Q102. LGA does the full line while while CS does the shuttle from 30 Ave to Queens Plaza due to the N Train construction. It's still our line, but we share it with CS until the construction is done.

By CS, do you mean CP as in College Point? CS is NYCT