MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

2 hours ago, East New York said:

It's actually artic ready and they had 6030 I believe it was for depot maneuvering already and they repaired it for JK. So they already started maintenance training and logistics to get ready for the inevitable.

Wow that fast? Counting down the days. 

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

6899 registered at KB (need confirmation if this is a loan from the storm earlier this week)

7674 is the only JG VII left

5902 at MH

6899 is probably at kingsbridge depot because it broke down the day of the snow storm on the Bx13 route at yankee stadium. Took a picture of it. 

25 minutes ago, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

These were already reported eariler but just wanted to confirm: 6031 and 6125 are in service on the M14D and M14A respectively.

6031 is now an SBS unit at MJQ - updated via TTMG as of today. 

48 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

6899 registered at KB (need confirmation if this is a loan from the storm earlier this week)

According to our good friends at TTMG  6899 is no longer a Queens Village bus. It's at Kingsbridge. 

Just now, Future ENY OP said:

6031 is now an SBS unit at MJQ - updated via TTMG as of today. 

According to our good friends at TTMG  6899 is no longer a Queens Village bus. It's at Kingsbridge. 

Can KingsBridge even handle OG Hybrids? I've never seen Kingsbridge recieve these buses until now.

49 minutes ago, MHV184 said:

Can KingsBridge even handle OG Hybrids? I've never seen Kingsbridge recieve these buses until now.

Yes they could. Those buses are similar to the 3800's KB had back in 2013-14, so OG hybrids at KB would run fine there.

Then again, I'm pretty sure that the bus would be back at QV anyday now.

On 3/10/2018 at 12:46 PM, MHV184 said:

The OG and NG are the same buses essentially with different bodies. The 3800-3959 units are essentially the same. Any depot can handle and 40 foot buses unless they are electric or CNG whick are restricted to the depots that can store and maintain them.

On 3/10/2018 at 2:32 PM, Around the Horn said:

Would anyone happen to know why 728 (a West Farms bus) is parked on 86th Street and Avenue U in Brooklyn?

Transport bus.