MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Brillant93 said:

When JG get a good amount of XN60s are they going to just sit in the depot until the fall/winter or will they be on other routes until the B35 becomes full artic? 

thay are getting enouph busses to operate only the B35,  36 busses.

1078 to JG. The 6000 series clearance testing buses have returned to their depot.

1010, 1011, 1014, 1076 to WF. 1074 has now been assigned to WF, however it has not yet arrived. It is still st the vendor facility.

9500-9503 all at Grand. The first BAE unit should be in audit next week.

Note: I meant to hit send on this hours ago and got sidetracked. 2 are mentioned above.

18 minutes ago, East New York said:

1010, 1011, 1014, 1076 to WF. 1074 has now been assigned to WF, however it has not yet arrived. It is still st the vendor facility.

Looks like I sense a change in depot assignments for the XN60 buses, since 1074 and 1076 are at WF. I wonder if that is the case.

1 hour ago, East New York said:

1078 to JG. The 6000 series clearance testing buses have returned to their depot.

9500-9503 all at Grand. The first BAE unit should be in audit next week.

Note: I meant to hit send on this hours ago and got sidetracked. 2 are mentioned above.

1074 was delivered to WF. It was spotted earlier by a friend and he got a shot of it enroute to WF with 1014.