MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 35.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Orion6025 said:

There are two more renumbered units around, 110 and 111, both out of Tusk. I have no idea what their previous numbers were but 111 appears to be out all day (albeit untrackable) so happy hunting if you want to find it and get the original number.

I believe it's 5543 and 5546

On 9/29/2018 at 10:21 PM, Calvin said:

Also, FB's XD-40 order for the B46 Select is complete (if 7615 is part of the order, then it's down by 1 but still there)

They are all there and the new assignment is 48 for FB, and I am being told MQ will be reduced by 1 and get 42. FB has actually had 7650 for almost 2 weeks. For some reason it didn't show up on BusTime, and only on the internal roster. They have all their units now, and so does ENY. The remainder will be local buses.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:28 PM, Calvin said:

I think it's the other way around. 4133/4121/101 are/were KB units

I have them as out for maintenance rotation so they should have sad ZA back to KB. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Calvin said:

That was the launch date

He's talking about the TTMG one, which is the official roster of NYCTF.

15 hours ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

We need an updated roster. It was last updated on Sept. 2.

It will be updated in Short order.

6 hours ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

TTMG is not the only roster online.

https://sites.google.com/site/nycbuses/

I really like that roster, but I'm not sure if it’s updated directly from the MTA internal roster like the other one is. I noticed a couple minor errors. Nothing major though (just tech stuff), so I would definitely use that as a resource as well.

Edited by East New York

The roster has been completely updated. I meant to post about it last night and I totally forgot. So please reference that before you post today. In addition, todays changes are as follows:

7525-7528 all on property awaiting system registration.

7521, 7523 to GA

1101, 1105 to JG

1046 to WF

112 to OH

5291, 5874 MQ to OH

5293, 5295 MQ to OF

3928, 3929, 3932 OF to OH

5922 OF to MQ

http://www.ttmg.org/transitwiki/Insider's_Guide:_Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority_Bus_Operations_-_Depot_Summary

On 10/1/2018 at 2:09 PM, Future ENY OP said:

When it’s the next nova delivery to be scheduled? Later this month.

Buses already built and ready for delivery to Gun Hill

Delivery now pending for immediate audit and delivery. There will be no pilot buses. 5441, and 5443 will be the configuration audit buses for the options.

6126 has returned to New Flyer. Delivery will commence soon following any modifications that MTA may have required.

8504 has gone back to Nova. MV and QV are now pending delivery unless the initial assignments change.

The BAE hybrids (9505-9509) are not moving along as smooth as they should be. The last Allison hybrid (9504) is now pending delivery to Grand Av.

The newest XD40 assignments are pending and may finally be available this week. 

Edited by East New York

13 hours ago, East New York said:

The roster has been completely updated. I meant to post about it last night and I totally forgot. So please reference that before you post today. In addition, todays changes are as follows:

7525-7528 all on property awaiting system registration.

7521, 7523 to GA

1101, 1105 to JG

1046 to WF

112 to OH

5291, 5874 MQ to OH

5293, 5295 MQ to OF

3928, 3929, 3932 OF to OH

5922 OF to MQ

http://www.ttmg.org/transitwiki/Insider's_Guide:_Metropolitan_Transportation_Authority_Bus_Operations_-_Depot_Summary

Delivery now pending for immediate audit and delivery. There will be no pilot buses. 5441, and 5443 will be the configuration audit buses for the options.

6126 has returned to New Flyer. Delivery will commence soon following any modifications that MTA may have required.

8504 has gone back to Nova. MV and QV are now pending delivery unless the initial assignments change.

The BAE hybrids (9505-9509) are not moving along as smooth as they should be. The last Allison hybrid (9504) is now pending delivery to Grand Av.

The newest XD40 assignments are pending and may finally be available this week. 

3928 is still at OH