MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

5545 is also at GH if not already mentioned. These assignments for the Xcelsiors are driving me bonkers; I'm surprised that more haven't been temporarily assigned to West Farms to push out the Orion 7s CNGs. The RTS retirements can be put on the back burner as diesel tanks don't expire, but CNG tanks do as they're pressurized.

Edited by aemoreira81

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, aemoreira81 said:

5545 is also at GH if not already mentioned. These assignments for the Xcelsiors are driving me bonkers; I'm surprised that more haven't been temporarily assigned to West Farms to push out the Orion 7s CNGs. The RTS retirements can be put on the back burner as diesel tanks don't expire, but CNG tanks do as they're pressurized.

i think there waiting for the rest of the 36 nova"s  to arrive for for gh  to the older nova's to wf. 

For reference, Quill now has 7573-7581, 7585-7591

On 12/8/2018 at 11:08 AM, Transbusfan said:

Huh ? LOL there most be a double or fleet view providing wrong location.. I can guaranty I saw it at GA CMF within the pass 8hrs and past your post time.. I know its assigned to Quill .

I’m not saying you were wrong at all at your time of post. There is a possibility that the GPS was at MQ and the bus was at GA. Even at my time of posting it is still a possibility. When I go back through the yard roster it’s not on GA’s or MQ’s for the 7th. Only assigned to MQ. 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

That's not at Ulmer Park.

7563 up to 7571 are at the vendor along with 7592.

Thank You for the correction @Cait Sith  Just only following an earlier post. Didn’t know bus was still at vendor. 

Referred post:

On 12/9/2018 at 7:02 PM, Around the Horn said:

7567 to Ulmer Park 

On 12/11/2018 at 9:45 AM, Orion6025 said:

WF's 5557 and 5593 have been renumbered to 130 and 132. I have no idea which is which. Furthermore 5573 looks like it has been recently transferred to WF from GH, but it may already be scrapped...

5557 is 132 

5593 is 130