Jump to content

Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Moves & Transfers

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, The TransitMan said:

Not sure if it's a loan OR if someone had mentioned this already but #409 is at West Farms. It's on the Bx11 as I type this...6:23 AM.

I'll say this. If west farms didn't change the decals of that bus than it is sure a loan from Gleason to WF.

But again, west farms slaps decals whenever they get loan. Surprised that they didn't do it to GH's LFSA's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The TransitMan said:

Not sure if it's a loan OR if someone had mentioned this already but #409 is at West Farms. It's on the Bx11 as I type this...6:23 AM.

Its been there since late November, along with 357 and 441. All three have West Farms decals.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2018 at 10:15 AM, Future ENY OP said:

I'll say this. If west farms didn't change the decals of that bus than it is sure a loan from Gleason to WF.

But again, west farms slaps decals whenever they get loan. Surprised that they didn't do it to GH's LFSA's.

Decal changes don't mean squat....

--------------------

An interesting update on the XN60s, 1000 and 1017 are at the JFK vendor facility.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

Decal changes don't mean squat....

--------------------

An interesting update on the XN60s, 1000 and 1017 are at the JFK vendor facility.

 

Duly noted! 

————————————

Very interesting update. Looks like the XN60s are nearing order completion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TheTransitKing said:

Idk if this was already reported but...

4100 (KB) & 8356 (GH) are being loaned to WF, both spotted on the Bx31 all day. 

Both were there for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7582 WF to MQ.

4914, 4976, 5131, 5152-5153, 5169, 5196 retired from JA.

5002, 5087, 5116, 5118 retired from UP.

4945, 4949, 4967, 5050 retired from FB.

5019 retired from EN.

Edited by MHV9218

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MHV9218 said:

4945, 4949, 4967, 5050 retired from FB.

Not to mistaken this but, it's at Zerega now. 

Edited by Calvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Not to mistaken this but, it's at Zerega now. 

Yes, officially assigned as a training bus, and retired from service.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5538 New to Gun Hill

4170 Fresh Pond to Grand Av

 

3223 - Yonkers, 3230- Eastchester: to Far Rockaway

Edited by Calvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Calvin said:

5538 New to Gun Hill

4170 Fresh Pond to Grand Av

 

3223 - Yonkers, 3230- Eastchester: to Far Rockaway

I those MCI transfers were the DD60 powered units, love to ride those on the QM16/17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.