Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
T J Trainman

MTA Bus Operations: Moves & Transfers

Rate this topic

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Damn, That one came straight from AMS storage too.

Is that the oldest RTS on the road now or is 8750-8752 still around?

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02458.jpg

Here you go, 8889 WF. Photos taken from a friend of mine with permission.

um...I jist saw Orion 05.501 CNG #9846 on the B67 two months ago. UGH! So looks like West Farms may get ALL of Gleason's ex-QSC CNGs...slowly though.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The oldest RTS for now, is 8752. It is now at the FP depot. Theres a pic of it on this site.

Finally, Fresh Pond can be noticed lol

Please add 8985 to the U.P. depot.

In ulmer park they said there might be some more arrivals , 1 more 8900 and a 9200

A few minutes ago, I spotted 6092 on the S78. I do not have any pics, but it has a whiteback.

Today, 6100 was on the S48. Could CAS possibly be swapping with GH?

They have to be doing something with GH. They were just in GH like last month. I haven't seen anything come over in replacement of those buses. I don't know if I'd want to ride in Staten Island Orion V's in the Bronx. They're tore up from the floor up!

For future references, dont ask to add to a roster that this forum doesnt have....

1050 is at West Farms spotted on the Bx36 LTD

1019 is back at Gun Hill spotted on the Bx39

Old news ;)

They had a major update since the June 28th service shakeup. I don't expect a new one to be done for at least a few months. So far it seems these are small moves that are still going on.

Is that 8516 in service?

Lmao no...that been retired, that's just an old pic

Lmao no...that been retired, that's just an old pic

Lol !

Is that 8516 in service?

Lol it went to ulmer park and i caught it , it went from mtv to up for matanience it stayed over night and then the day i saw it it was going off to lga depot so that bus is retired now , lga screwed it up like they do everything elese , they had tape on the bus like someonee said , lga cant take care of anything man .