MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just spotted 8980 and 8991 on the b36 . * When i saw 8980 at upk with 126th st stickers i thought it was in for a repair but its at upk now . im going to make a trip there this saturday in the morning before all buses pull out on me . and by the way 9099 is still sitting in upk yard .

"TJ Trainman" is at Queens Center Mall (as I type this) and mentioned to me that Orion 07.501 Low Floor Hybrids #3742 and #3744 were on the Q21 with FAR ROCKAWAY logos on them.

Now to see if SOME of you are paying attention, on BusChat...there was mention of a service change on the Q21. Now, Far Rockaway has picked up FIVE more hybrids from LaGuardia. Hmmmm.....makes you think, huh? Stay tuned!

5135 and 5136 are back on Flatbush. saw it on the B49

I confirm this. Yesterday I saw 5136 on the Bergen Beach route and 5135 today on the B41 [probably Kings Plaza]. So both are back with Flatbush depot stickers.

I Saw it too , i wonder why they took them back , well 5135 pulled off slow .

Well you say your uncle works at Ulmer, can you ask him if he knows what they were doing there? -Thanks.

Also if I had to guess, maybe UP wanted to take a look at the cameras or 'test'* them out in service on one of their routes?

*as in to see how the riders react if they see visible cameras - even if they don't really work?