My Favorite (D) Train G.O

(D) Coney Island-bound trains are rerouted via the (A) from 59 to West 4 Sts

Weekend, 12:01 AM Sat to 5 AM Mon, Aug 14 - 16

For service to 7 Av, take the (D) to 42 St and transfer to a Jamaica Center-bound (E).

For service from 7 Av, take the (E) to 42 St and transfer to the (D).

For service to 47-50, 42, and 34 Sts, take the (D) to West 4 St and transfer to a 205 St-bound (D) or Jamaica-bound (F).

For service from 47-50, 42, and 34 Sts, take the (F) to West 4 St and transfer to the (D).

In addition, (D) trains run in two sections:

1. Between 205 St and B'way-Lafayette St.

2. Between B'way-Lafayette St and Stillwell Av.

• Transfer at B'way-Lafayette St to continue your trip

This is my favorite G.O.

Note: I'm doing a railfanning trip on the 14th that day too

I love how it says to transfer at West 4th while it says it terminates at Broadway Lafayette St.

I think they mean it ill run to Bway Laf for transfer there then continue to 2nd avenue. (D) cant end at Bway. Ill be checkin this out of course.

Daniel if u like the R68s why you dont even bother goin to concourse yd, its a really nice place to be at and see all the R68/As and a few other fleets... Not a view from from Bedford pk station on the (4) but the street Bedford Pk.

I think they mean it ill run to Bway Laf for transfer there then continue to 2nd avenue. (D) cant end at Bway. Ill be checkin this out of course.

Daniel if u like the R68s why you dont even bother goin to concourse yd, its a really nice place to be at and see all the R68/As and a few other fleets... Not a view from from Bedford pk station on the (4) but the street Bedford Pk.

thats actually going to be on my trip on the 14th. Covering the (D) In Concourse

Archived