Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MegaRMan7

What happened on July 20th?

I was on the (5) on my way home and everyone was told to leave and switch to the(4) because of train traffic. WHAT HAPPENED?

IDK but this looks like subway forum , not career forum, material to me.

There are many many delays that happen each and every day on the subway. This sounds like it was nothing.

Sounds like a typical shit-hit-the-fan day in NYCT.

You have no idea...

You have no idea...

Thankfully too. Though if I transfer schools as hoped, i'll be taking the 7th Ave local a lot.

Thankfully too. Though if I transfer schools as hoped, i'll be taking the 7th Ave local a lot.

You'll know soon enough and you will hate it.

Durring my commute to/from school, I encountered related problems at least twice a week. Like others have said, problems happen everyday in the system.

You'll know soon enough and you will hate it.

The 7th Av express were infuriating as well when I needed them. I wished [at times I had to wait longer than 10-15 min for the evening rush] I had an unlimited ride card to get to the 8th Av lines a block away on Chambers and take the 4/5 home to Brooklyn.

I was on the (5) on my way home and everyone was told to leave and switch to the(4) because of train traffic. WHAT HAPPENED?

What station did this happen at?

Regular day on the Lex. Whenever traffic gets to heavy, they short turn a (5) or two.

Regular day on the Lex. Whenever traffic gets to heavy, they short turn a (5) or two.

Yup usually a (5), sometimes a (4) if there's something wrong on the mainline south of the junction.