Rats turn MetroCard machines into hotels; also offer a discreet place to pee

LRG

....As the for the people urinating, thats a different story.. Maybe there should be low voltage electrified panels set down so when people piss they get a nice little harmless jolt of electricity. An you cant sue the city for that if your not really being harmed and urinating on their property..

I still see people suing the city over that, and it being called a public hazard and *ish. Having said that, I would support that 100%.

When there is garbage, there are rats. The more garbage bags lying around, particularly at the ends of station platforms, it's rats galore. And they'll take over the whole damn station if they have to.

This rat epidemic is a serious problem. It's a good thing though that someone (who will remain nameless) is no longer here to go off a tirade about the system's rat problem. Other systems have it too, ours may be worse but it's not like rats are chasing after humans and attacking us. When that happens, call me and I'll get the popcorn for my late night entertainment :o:cool:

#1 (Coughs)Forest Glen(Coughs)

#2 This is discusting, and I will never use a MVM EVER AGAIN!

Archived