Hello all!

joshcamp

Hey everyone,

Just stumbled across this forum a couple days ago looking for Luminator-style fonts. Figured I'd join and poke around, and wow, what a great resource this is!

I'm Josh, 20 years old, and a college student outside of Philly. Glad to be here, this seems like a really great forum and perfect for a transit geek like me :P

I've recently been working on an emulator for the Luminator bus signs - no luck as of yet, but I have found some good fonts, and a complete list of the headsigns for every route, including all the pre-June 27th goodness. If anyone else is working on the same thing, I'd love to get in touch.

Thanks all and take care :P

Hey everyone,

Just stumbled across this forum a couple days ago looking for Luminator-style fonts. Figured I'd join and poke around, and wow, what a great resource this is!

I'm Josh, 20 years old, and a college student outside of Philly. Glad to be here, this seems like a really great forum and perfect for a transit geek like me :P

I've recently been working on an emulator for the Luminator bus signs - no luck as of yet, but I have found some good fonts, and a complete list of the headsigns for every route, including all the pre-June 27th goodness. If anyone else is working on the same thing, I'd love to get in touch.

Thanks all and take care :P

Hello Josh!!! Can you give me the link to the headsign list? Thanks!:tup:

I certainly don't mind sharing. It's not secret information by any means; I extracted it from the MTA's GTFS data off their website. However, since I'm not yet familiar with how things work around here...would there be any objection to just posting it somewhere for anyone to grab, or would it be something that some people would want to keep to themselves?

Thanks for the welcome :P

Archived