Weekend work in hot weather

Abba

I heard this weekend the heat index in new york will be around 105.Is it possible they would make a plan 5 or cancel weekend work if it got really hot.(heat incidies of 110 or greater)?

Plan 5 is for cold weather only..

They worked on the (1) line replacing panels last weekned and the weekend before in the blazing heat.

Im shocked nobody got pictures of that!

Plan 5 is for cold weather only..

They worked on the (1) line replacing panels last weekned and the weekend before in the blazing heat.

Im shocked nobody got pictures of that!

I guess the (1) line isn't that popular to photograph then during that time.

we are working. i'll be flagging all weekend in the hot ass tunnels. i try to drink at least a gallon of water during my shift. when the temps hit 102 a few weeks ago we were out there in the blazing sun all day.(MTA) does not give a shit about us if its hot. theres work to be done and that all that matters to them.

we are working. i'll be flagging all weekend in the hot ass tunnels. i try to drink at least a gallon of water during my shift. when the temps hit 102 a few weeks ago we were out there in the blazing sun all day.(MTA) does not give a shit about us if its hot. theres work to be done and that all that matters to them.

Yep thats it and we do what we gotta do (safety first).

It was a great Photo Op if I wasn't working i would have taken the Pictures.

Its not everyday you see a Panel Job like that..

Hey playa you walked into this one If your in the mood to take pics then for the forums why not take some of the goods

Im sure you get cars that have the Luminator display soo Codebreak for us

im dying for you train Ops in here to Contribute for once on the photo side .

Hey playa you walked into this one If your in the mood to take pics then for the forums why not take some of the goods

I dont think the R62A's have that...

The R44/46 sign code book has a code for every station on the B Div. I think there are well over 300 different sign readings.

I dont think the R62A's have that...

Your right I thought you was A B Bivision guy no prob

well A R62a ol skool route pics would be nice , work your magic and Roll that Sign to the (2)<5> Its been A minute right since you've seen these on these cars . Thanks you A div man

Archived