Board Meeting July 2010

Amtrak7

Yet another large slate of service changes this month.

M15 +SBS+ implementation Oct 2010

QM12 to operate from Union Tpk to Metropolitan Av via 71 Av rather than tight turn- September 2010

Q10 Rockaway Blvd service to operate via 130 St instead of 131 St- late summer 2010

QM2, QM2A, QM3 westbound operate via GCP to LIE rather than Van Wyck to LIE- September 2010

NYCDOT Traffic Plan changes in Midtown (upon implementation):

Southbound x10, x17 will run 5 Av-32nd St-Park Av-Current route

Southbound x1, x7, x9, x12, BxM18 will run Broadway-23rd St-Park Av-Current route

In addition: LIRR (20% Mineola, 25% KO) and MNRR (14.5% avg) parking fee hike effective December 1.

Hold on. The B82 limited is still happening, right? It's gotten really quiet about it all of a sudden.

Yes, Q58, B82 LTD and QBx1 are still on.

These board meeting changes are cumulative.

The q10 operating on 130th st is bc the guy on a motorcycle ran a stop sign and slammed into the middle of a bus head on and resulted in a fatilty.that's a crip neighboorhood and b/o have been threatened and harassed since.this happened last month,that's the reason for the service change directly from jfk depot where I am now working out of as a reult of layoffs.

I've heard nothing about this new detour down the GCP to the LIE ,(H)owever I've said this since I started that these need to go down via GCP it will save 5/10 min. which is alot but on A side note I know peeps that do this anyway:p Wait till I tell them this.

<Q>(M)12 hmmm I wonder how thats gonna be??

Archived