Emergency Vehicles

Citaro

I find it a waste of taxpayer money to paint these car with multiple colors and text. It should just be a vehicle with sirens and labeled whether its police, fire, or ambulance.

In my opinion it's important that emergency vehicles are looking cool, but our gov here doesn't care about a strong police force. Not enough crime here, the gov says. But if there is a riot, the police runs away.:P

I find it a waste of taxpayer money to paint these car with multiple colors and text. It should just be a vehicle with sirens and labeled whether its police, fire, or ambulance.

That does not work at all, with people getting more distracted by the minute while driving, bright lights and loud sirens are very much needed. Even with all those lights and bright paint jobs people still do not get out of the way. All the lights have to do with is the safety of the emergency workers and the general public.

In Japan, we have all emergency vehicles has different sirens.

This has all Emergency Vehicle in Asia

Japanese Fire Truck Siren

Japanese Fire Truck and Ambulance

Japanese Ambulance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAbLYzauyqk

Japanese Police Car- We called it Patrol Car

Call #s are different.

http://www.malago.net/article/work_021.php

• 1 month later...

My city's Police Department is gradually switching back to the classic black and white from white with blue trim. Our Motorcycle Division is very small, but the motorcycles are cool.

My county's Sherriff Department has switched to a cool all black with gold letters and numbers and is gradually adding Dodge Chargers.

My city's Fire Department has all white Fire Trucks with cab space for four fire fighters. Fire fighters don't ride the back platform here.

Ambulences are a cool white and red with yellow letters and numbers and carry the motto Dedicated To The Citizens Of (insert city name).

School Buses are gradually changing to white roofs and a very small of them are trying air conditioning.

Archived