How men treat women in school, life, and other places.

Roadcruiser1

Since I read some posts earlier. I decide to start a thread on this. I almost 17. I haven't got a Girlfriend. I am not the best looking guy in the world. I only have a little social life. Anyway what I am pointing out is I have read newspaper articles about boys killing their girlfriends ex or not. Man mistreating women. Things that alter or hurt a women. So I am wondering because most people I know consider me a gentlemen and an old soul. I am wondering why women date jerks or man that would hurt them in any way. They know there are better guys but most guys I know in my high school and most teenagers and some young kids consider girls an object. Now its not funny they only like them mostly physically and have sex with them and leave them. Also if you are wondering if I am a virgin? I am because I want to keep it till I am married. Girls date jerks then they are wondering why they hurt them and then they cry about it and assume all guys are jerks!. That is not true and because of this I am starting to assume that handsome guys are jerks to women and ugly guys aren't but the girls that I know don't go out with ugly guys they want that handsome guy sitting on the other side which is just an immature kid that doesn't know how to act in front of women. They start fart contests. Take pictures of a girls breast or you know where!. This is really immature. They Google pregnant ladies and point and laugh. I just don't like this. What have mankind become. What happened to the old gentlemen days. What f***ed up the world and turn it into something like this. Just why?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. I never knew guys started farting contests to attract a girl, nor that they Goggled pregnant ladies. But you're right. Men are mistreat women all the time, and it's, for most part, either social pressure, or they jsut grew up in a place where women were seen as vastly inferior. People call me a gentleman, too, but I just wonder why women aren't attracted to gentlemen.

This guy reminds me of forest glen.

"I complain about everything in life...

img_66118.jpg

...so here's my least favorite train at Jamaica Center."

:P

Whew, I was thinking the same thing. While he spends time whining about how ugly he is, the rest of us are out getting some ass.

PHEW!

Thank goodness I wasn't the only person who felt this way!!!

This guy reminds me of forest glen.

hmm I dunno. This guy seems to have more to contribute to a conversation. Also he seems concerned about how women are treated. Forest Glen just hated life, gave one word responses and pretended to like art to get at women's breastmilk

You seem like a very sweet guy, roadcruiser. Many women make mistakes and then once they've learned, they'll want a nice guy like you. I hate to sound cliche, but trust me, there are good women out there that will like you for who you are. Just keep trying!

I, as a female, don't think that a man should elevate me over himself but I feel like I should be treated as an equal.

Back to the good ol' days I say!

Big-bird.jpg

By the way, I wouldn't post that here if I were you. Some people on this forum may actually be victims of domestic violence. It's not cute, so cut it out. You're not being witty, or clever, or edgy. You're not being misogynistic, either. You're just being a word that I don't think I should say on this forum.

Oh, and to everyone who said "thank you" to that post? Don't try to be all buddy-buddy with RokuSix now. Do you guys seriously wonder why you never get any? Is it that much of a mystery?

Oh, and to everyone who said "thank you" to that post? Don't try to be all buddy-buddy with RokuSix now. Do you guys seriously wonder why you never get any? Is it that much of a mystery?

The thought of being buddy-buddy with you never crossed my mind. Oh and as for getting any, don't worry, I get plenty.

Not trying to play Mr. Moderator but no one's forcing you to reach such comments. Yeah it was kinda a step in the wrong direction but do you actually think Joe was being serious when he posted that?

Talk about taking the Internets seriously....

Roku six whats your problem tonight? I never seen you this angry before? You know everyone here is joking. Why are you taking it to heart?

I would rather not get into details on a public forum, but this is a very close issue to my heart and I know that it affects both women and men. All I'm going to say is that I've been through a lot and seeing people joke about it makes me want to cry. Because the people who joke about it are the ones that let it happen. They're the ones who sit back and laugh when a fight is escalating and walk away like nothing happened.

I would rather not get into details on a public forum, but this is a very close issue to my heart and I know that it affects both women and men. All I'm going to say is that I've been through a lot and seeing people joke about it makes me want to cry. Because the people who joke about it are the ones that let it happen. They're the ones who sit back and laugh when a fight is escalating and walk away like nothing happened.

I can see where you're coming from as domestic violence is a very serious problem. In no way do I condone violence against woman especially after the media attention that scum bag Mel Gibson got in the several past weeks.

Not trying to play Mr. Moderator but no one's forcing you to reach such comments. Yeah it was kinda a step in the wrong direction but do you actually think Joe was being serious when he posted that?

Talk about taking the Internets seriously....

Taking the internets seriously? Okay. How would you feel if you saw your mother get the brains knocked out of her by some creep? Would you still be laughing at this picture or would you "ignore" it? How would you feel if someone you trusted knocked you all over the place? No, you wouldn't be laughing.

Whew, I was thinking the same thing. While he spends time whining about how ugly he is, the rest of us are out getting some ass.
That's exactly the issue, getting some ass. That's not the only way to life, but most men think that way.

This thread is proof by the way, y'all not understanding a damn thing she is trying to say. Of course it's all fun and games..

Taking the internets seriously? Okay. How would you feel if you saw your mother get the brains knocked out of her by some creep? Would you still be laughing at this picture or would you "ignore" it? How would you feel if someone you trusted knocked you all over the place? No, you wouldn't be laughing.

Read my last response in post no. 19 please....

Read my last response in post no. 19 please....

I did. So I'm gonna relax and remain calm. I just hope that everyone thinks before they post... because you might trigger someone's bad memories and make it hard for them to sleep tonight. And that's all I'm going to say.

Anyone who feels a need to discuss this further is free to send me a private message.

It's funny to notice that there's a lot of girls out there that go out with guys that are good looking, yet douchebags, and then there's all these nice guys who wouldn't treat girls like shit yet they aren't good looking. You would think that looks and personality don't always go hand in hand, but it does. Makes you think twice about judging someone based on their personality, instead of their looks, since it's odd that in quite a few cases you almost can.

Archived