How men treat women in school, life, and other places.

Roadcruiser1

Treat females with respect and as equals. They can make some good friends out there. Show an interest in her interests and share your interests but allow her time to herself.

Don't ever mistreat a female, think she is there for relief or service (even if she becomes your Special Person or Wife). Admire but don't ever covet a female (especially someone else's Special Person or Wife).

Time will tell if you're friends or possibly on the path to a relationship. Friendship -> Courtship -> Love -> Marriage.

There have been many good females:

Dr. Condoleeza Rice;

Queen Elizabeth II;

Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher;

First Lady Eleanor Franklin;

First Lady Dolley Madison;

Sister Sojurner Truth;

Ms. Harriet Tubman;

Mrs. Rosa Parks;

Mrs. Molly Pitcher;

Mother Theresa;

(Mrs) S.E. Hinton;

Queen Isabella;

Sacajawea;

Dr. Marie Curie

Miss Anne Frank to name a few.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's funny to notice that there's a lot of girls out there that go out with guys that are good looking, yet douchebags, and then there's all these nice guys who wouldn't treat girls like shit yet they aren't good looking. You would think that looks and personality don't always go hand in hand, but it does. Makes you think twice about judging someone based on their personality, instead of their looks, since it's odd that in quite a few cases you almost can.

You hit that right on the money! Best advise is to be you and you only. Those gurls that are with those kind of guys are not happy. Don't let there smiles with that guy fool you.

there are a lot of women out that implicitly & defiantly state that they don't like "nice guys".... that alone killed chivalry in this generation....

I don't condone physical abuse or domestic violence for the f**k of it, so I'm not gonna sit up here & defend the pissants that get a kick out of, or feel as if they're more of a man when they beat they girl.....

As far as the jerks are concerned, dude, women won't come out and say it, but they like these guys... it's a little thing called image... no woman wants to be with a pushover or a punk... they have to feel secure when they're with their guy (which is understandable)....

and some of the stuff you're babbling about at the end of your post, I never heard of anyone doing to attract a girl.... farting contests, laughing at pregnant women.... as far as taking pics of girls body parts, I'm not gonna defend the "voyeur's" out here, but also realize, these young girls aren't saints in this either... don't think for a minute that there aren't girls that don't put themselves out there, to get attention from...

....the bad boys, the jerks, and (sadly) the dudes these suspecting girls don't know upon first glance, that are abusive.

Being that you're only 16, I won't call you a mangina.... but kid, you have a LOT to learn as to how the world works...

I can only type but so much on a computer screen...

and I don't know the first thing about you.

Actually I do know teenagers that have fart contests, tease pregnant women, and don't treat any women right whatsoever. I feel sorry for any women that was ever in their vicinity. They are like an object that sucks in an object and leaves their remains

Acutally I do know teenagers that have fart contests, tease pregnant women, and don't treat any women right whatsoever.

Well those teenagers are a**holes...

Look, none of us on this forum are gonna change the minds of these dudes that act the way they do towards women....

....but if you think I'm gonna paint the picture that every woman in existence are this sweet, innocent, fragile little beings, you got the wrong dude...

If you think like that as you mature, I GUARANTEE you, today's woman (especially) will mop the floor with you... you will get walked on, over, around, and through...

...and there won't be a woman on earth making the same speech as to how they treat men... the way you are, doing the opposite, in this thread....

society got it all wrong. women should have been the ones clubbing men in the head and dragging them back to the cave!

which would've helped the further progression of society, how.... exactly?

I'm intrigued...

....because way I see it, if wilma knocked fred upside the head and dragged dino by the tail inside at night..... there would've been an entire nation of mamma's boy's & emasculated men (kinda like what's commenced the last 2 years with young men in one certain community)....

there would STILL be complaints from a lot of y'all women out there....

the feminist movement got a lot of y'all chicks gassed up....

LMFAO! Post of the day!

hah... I forgot about that....

What was it again... he had an obsession for it, or he fantasized about it... some'n like that.....

On the real, some things cats need to keep to they self.

edit:

http://nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18104

^^ that whole thread was lawl-worthy....

By the way, I wouldn't post that here if I were you. Some people on this forum may actually be victims of domestic violence. It's not cute, so cut it out. You're not being witty, or clever, or edgy. You're not being misogynistic, either. You're just being a word that I don't think I should say on this forum.

Oh, and to everyone who said "thank you" to that post? Don't try to be all buddy-buddy with RokuSix now. Do you guys seriously wonder why you never get any? Is it that much of a mystery?

I'm a little late to this because I wanted to see where it was going. I apologize if you felt this way, but I'm sure everybody thanked him for different reasons. Some similar I am sure, but you can't take it personal. I personally thought it lightened up the mood a little, and I took it as going back to the days of being a child when the world seemed much less cruel and complicated.

society got it all wrong. women should have been the ones clubbing men in the head and dragging them back to the cave!

Ha! You should meet my girl!!

Someone clue me in, b/c I don't get the message of what that pic of big bird was supposed to illustrate....

I'm tryna figure out why Roku flew off the handle...

LOL. Whatever happened to him?

ghosted...

slang terminology aside, he left b/c he felt he was being antagonized by LRG, Urban Fortitude.... I don't remember the exact thread that ended up being the last straw for him... 'twas a couple mos. ago...

IINM, he changed his name on subchat, to pathman.... now why he did that, I don't know

IINM, he changed his name on subchat, to pathman.... now why he did that, I don't know

Pathman was his original handle then Forest Glen. He also is L Train and Lex Express.

Ever since I've known him, he appears to be a nice person, just different.

There have been some interesting ones over the years:

R7 Septa Local/Hudson River/Shortline Bus

Terrapin Station

sebbieprops

Alon

Belmont

Olog-hai

And some good ones:

Phil Dernier

Cyberider

P-rad M./Pablo

Grand Concourse

B35 Via Church

Since I read some posts earlier. I decide to start a thread on this. I almost 17. I haven't got a Girlfriend. I am not the best looking guy in the world. I only have a little social life. Anyway what I am pointing out is I have read newspaper articles about boys killing their girlfriends ex or not. Man mistreating women. Things that alter or hurt a women. So I am wondering because most people I know consider me a gentlemen and an old soul. I am wondering why women date jerks or man that would hurt them in any way. They know there are better guys but most guys I know in my high school and most teenagers and some young kids consider girls an object. Now its not funny they only like them mostly physically and have sex with them and leave them. Also if you are wondering if I am a virgin? I am because I want to keep it till I am married. Girls date jerks then they are wondering why they hurt them and then they cry about it and assume all guys are jerks!. That is not true and because of this I am starting to assume that handsome guys are jerks to women and ugly guys aren't but the girls that I know don't go out with ugly guys they want that handsome guy sitting on the other side which is just an immature kid that doesn't know how to act in front of women. They start fart contests. Take pictures of a girls breast or you know where!. This is really immature. They Google pregnant ladies and point and laugh. I just don't like this. What have mankind become. What happened to the old gentlemen days. What f***ed up the world and turn it into something like this. Just why?

Girls date jerks for a few reasons that they will NEVER admit, but are nonetheless all true:

1-Jerks stand up for themselves

2-Jerks are unpredictable. People like to be kept guessing.

3-Jerks usually aren't boring

4-They have to prove themselves to get the jerk's attention.

Nice guys bore the crap out of women and are already super available for them without the girl having done anything to get that attention. Also, some of them are downright creepy. If you've ever seen some tool complimenting a girl all the time ("putting her on a pedestal") you'll see the girl feeling uncomfortable.

You don't want to be a nice guy OR a jerk, you want to be in the middle. But given a choice before a lame lapdog "nice guy" and a fun but obnoxious jerk, the girl will choose the jerk almost every time.

The thing most people new to relationships don't seem to understand is WHY would someone want to date/sleep with them? What makes them special? Most people would rattle off a list of qualities that a lot of other people have. "I'm nice, I'm athletic, I'm good looking, we both like movies" etc. - things LITERALLY almost everyone can say. But girls will go for you if you make them feel good..about themselves and the time you spend together. Stop trying to win her affection, you're not going to. Just make sure she has fun every time you hang out, don't be too wussy to make a move when you can (timing is everything), and things will work out. Then SHE'LL be the one begging for you instead of the other way around, and that's way more fun anyway.

ghosted...

slang terminology aside, he left b/c he felt he was being antagonized by LRG, Urban Fortitude.... I don't remember the exact thread that ended up being the last straw for him... 'twas a couple mos. ago...

Forest Glen left NYCTF because he couldn't handle the truth. He thinks life is centered all around him and his wonderful express buses. He needs to disenvelope himself from such a utopia because unless he doesn't then the world is going to eat him alive for what he is.

The thread where he got mad at Urban, CG and myself was in the "High School Students fighting on the (J) Line thread" started by Messino and he called me out saying I'm a "hood rat" and I told him off. AND he's also mad because Grand Concourse and I are friends!!!!! Can you believe that???

Oh, and when he first started posting at SubChat he went by PATHman but changed it because he was a WMATA fanatic. But he reverted back to PATHman because he felt demonized using his FG handle.

few things...

Pathman was his original handle then Forest Glen. He also is L Train and Lex Express.

Ever since I've known him, he appears to be a nice person, just different.

There have been some interesting ones over the years:

R7 Septa Local/Hudson River/Shortline Bus

Terrapin Station

sebbieprops

Alon

Belmont

Olog-hai

And some good ones:

Phil Dernier

Cyberider

P-rad M./Pablo

Grand Concourse

B35 Via Church

for a second there, I thought you were saying that we all were FG at one point....

at least the emasculated mamma boys would have an excuse and the "nice guys" wouldn't cry about always finishing last! i'm not complaining and i'm not a feminist... i didn't start this thread after all.

it was a feminist remark.... that's why I attacked it.

you say they would have an excuse....

but the question is... would you want that type of dude?

I doubt it.... feel free to confirm (or deny) my doubts if you wish...

....and if there were a bunch of sissified dudes (or as I eloquently put it earlier, emasculated men & mamma's boys) tele-tubbying & fluttering across the nation, you know good and well you as a woman wouldn't stand for it....

which is where the complaints would derive from...

Forest Glen left NYCTF because he couldn't handle the truth. He thinks life is centered all around him and his wonderful express buses. He needs to disenvelope himself from such a utopia because unless he doesn't then the world is going to eat him alive for what he is.

The thread where he got mad at Urban, CG and myself was in the "High School Students fighting on the (J) Line thread" started by Messino and he called me out saying I'm a "hood rat" and I told him off. AND he's also mad because Grand Concourse and I are friends!!!!! Can you believe that???

Oh, and when he first started posting at SubChat he went by PATHman but changed it because he was a WMATA fanatic. But he reverted back to PATHman because he felt demonized using his FG handle.

If the last part of that paragraph is true, that's on some jealous schoolgirl type shit....

iono man, at times, I felt where he was comin from (although I didn't agree with him on most things).... but at the same time, he brought a lot of the anguish/misery/trite remarks he received, onto himself... and I even told him that in the past....

If the last part of that paragraph is true, that's on some jealous schoolgirl type shit....

iono man, at times, I felt where he was comin from (although I didn't agree with him on most things).... but at the same time, he brought a lot of the anguish/misery/trite remarks he received, onto himself... and I even told him that in the past....

Yup, the same thing I was thinking. I mean come on, you have a 25-year-old...he's a well-educated person, has a good background...I despise his neighborhood he currently lives in but it's...decent, so to speak. I understand his points on express buses (most of the time)...some areas they are helpful, but some places they are marked as redundant. It's a waste of money. He believes that we're playing mind games with him and saying these things to get under his skin, but unfortunately, it's reality. The MTA made a big sweep of service cuts, and while subway and local buses had to take a hit, express buses got the hit as well...you should see how many MCIs are at Eastchester for goodness sake!!!

But if he goes on his tirades about how he hates the (V) train because the (F) goes via 63rd Street, how much R32s "suck" and about the (E) train scraping the wall on weekends, then he's going to live a very miserable life because of too much negativity. He's letting his emotions about how he feels override certain things. If be became more rational and sane then he could see things more clearly. The way I see it, the MTA has screwed passengers enough, TBH. Broken promises after broken promises after broken promises...that is something to get mad at. Because of their broken promises and their exacerbations, majority-wise, we the passengers suffer. That I can understand.

This is not addressed to anyone in particular but when did this become the Forest Glen thread? OK he did what he did and got banned. It doesn't matter. Sounds like none of you were friends with him anyway so what good does discussing him do? Time for a healthy dose of "move on"

Archived