How men treat women in school, life, and other places.

Roadcruiser1

This is not addressed to anyone in particular but when did this become the Forest Glen thread? OK he did what he did and got banned. It doesn't matter. Sounds like none of you were friends with him anyway so what good does discussing him do? Time for a healthy dose of "move on"

Some of these threads are getting interesting.....

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I read some posts earlier. I decide to start a thread on this. I almost 17. I haven't got a Girlfriend. I am not the best looking guy in the world. I only have a little social life. Anyway what I am pointing out is I have read newspaper articles about boys killing their girlfriends ex or not. Man mistreating women. Things that alter or hurt a women. So I am wondering because most people I know consider me a gentlemen and an old soul. I am wondering why women date jerks or man that would hurt them in any way. They know there are better guys but most guys I know in my high school and most teenagers and some young kids consider girls an object. Now its not funny they only like them mostly physically and have sex with them and leave them. Also if you are wondering if I am a virgin? I am because I want to keep it till I am married. Girls date jerks then they are wondering why they hurt them and then they cry about it and assume all guys are jerks!. That is not true and because of this I am starting to assume that handsome guys are jerks to women and ugly guys aren't but the girls that I know don't go out with ugly guys they want that handsome guy sitting on the other side which is just an immature kid that doesn't know how to act in front of women. They start fart contests. Take pictures of a girls breast or you know where!. This is really immature. They Google pregnant ladies and point and laugh. I just don't like this. What have mankind become. What happened to the old gentlemen days. What f***ed up the world and turn it into something like this. Just why?

You know what,it's not important to have a GF(it's your choice to have one)you really need to be yourself,if you're not you will be un happy being something you're not.

hmm I dunno. This guy seems to have more to contribute to a conversation. Also he seems concerned about how women are treated. Forest Glen just hated life, gave one word responses and pretended to like art to get at women's breastmilk

FG have emotional problems and self confidence issue,(like Ken s,but FG is more stable than him)the way I read his post about blind dates....also,I think he's a self hated black person.You know how many times he go out bus fanning and say ''I needed to get out this neighborhood,because the people are looking at me or the area is bad or it's by the projects....he was even scare to ride the 3 train to New lots,because he didn't think he going to make it out there alive.You know how may times he call LRG a ''hoodrat'',because he think he live in the projects.

I think FG going to come back here when he's ready,just like he did at subchat.

which would've helped the further progression of society, how.... exactly?

I'm intrigued...

it doesn't....

girls shouldn't hit boys!

boys shouldn't hit girls!

Phew! $60,000 + a small credit card bill. I believe it but don't like to think about it. At a steady $125.00 per month, that's only $1,500 per year toward it.

Ms. W Supporter, I sympathize. You would need maybe $10.30/$10.40 per hour to begin considering even a small apartment near the city by yourself and you'd have to figure in transportation to/from work (assuming a steady forty hour workweek and possibly an hour or two of overtime.)

You're right, jobs like that are very few these days. It also seems they've got us coming and going - the more a person earns, the higher the deductions and tax liability.

For a person who's single, even a salary of $9.00 per hour has a nice Federal/State tax liability (before any allowed deductions).

For you guys to know I don't have emotional or self confidence issues. I said I am not the best looking guy in the world but I don't mean I am the world ugliest guy!. Also I think black people and every other race is cool. I am nothing like the guy you are mentioning. I have excellent vocabulary. I don't fake art to get at breast milk. I was and still is good at art and I do like art work as well. Plus I don't hate life and I don't have just one word to say at everything. This is one example that I don't have more then one word to say!

it doesn't....

girls shouldn't hit boys!

boys shouldn't hit girls!

Women are getting fiercer and bolder these days...one wrong word or move and we'll see who really goes crying home like a baby.

Don't be so quick to throw good looking people into the douche category. :cool:

I'm a nice person but you're delusional if you think it's a One Way Street. There's plenty of females who are arse wipes too. I'm not an advocate of violence but it goes both ways. "Eff" that male and female nonsense, forget the how you look nonsense, a person is a person, there's not specific personalities based on gender or appearance. People are equal in my eyes.

I didn't want to say anything because I hate topics that throw people under the same umbrella.

"How Males treat Females", what about how how males treat males, how females treat males, how females treat females.

FG have emotional problems and self confidence issue,(like Ken s,but FG is more stable than him)the way I read his post about blind dates....also,I think he's a self hated black person.You know how many times he go out bus fanning and say ''I needed to get out this neighborhood,because the people are looking at me or the area is bad or it's by the projects....he was even scare to ride the 3 train to New lots,because he didn't think he going to make it out there alive.You know how may times he call LRG a ''hoodrat'',because he think he live in the projects.

Yeah I paid very good attention to him before I decided to call him out on his crap one night.

the subject at hand, i can honestly say that women can be just as bad as men. I've worked with some and it really can be difficult to work with them. The idea is just to know how to approach them. The same can be said in reverse too.

it doesn't....

of course it doesn't....

I wanted to see HER admit it, though ^_^

Women are getting fiercer and bolder these days...

...and far more combative.

that's where those type chicks get laid out... tryna step to dudes like they're dudes (that's part of where the problem lies also)... I'm not talkin about on some domestic/relationship level (although that happens also), but right now I'm talkin on some street shit (that's where that "boldness" comes in)... and then wanna play the "you should never hit a female" card...

yah right, chick.. it dont go like that....

Those are the ones I don't feel remotely sorry for.

I see these type of women in this neighborhood every single day.

must be that extra testosterone they pumpin in the chicken @ these KFC's/Kennedy's/Popeye's, etc... that would explain the over-development of these young girls out here too....

I'll leave that at that....

of course it doesn't....

I wanted to see HER admit it, though ^_^

...and far more combative.

that's where those type chicks get laid out... tryna step to dudes like they're dudes (that's part of where the problem lies also)... I'm not talkin about on some domestic/relationship level (although that happens also), but right now I'm talkin on some street shit (that's where that "boldness" comes in)... and then wanna play the "you should never hit a female" card...

yah right, chick.. it dont go like that....

Those are the ones I don't feel remotely sorry for.

I see these type of women in this neighborhood every single day.

must be that extra testosterone they pumpin in the chicken @ these KFC's/Kennedy's/Popeye's, etc... that would explain the over-development of these young girls out here too....

I'll leave that at that....

You gotta admit its funny when you see them knock a guy out.

few things...

it was a feminist remark.... that's why I attacked it.

you say they would have an excuse....

but the question is... would you want that type of dude?

I doubt it.... feel free to confirm (or deny) my doubts if you wish...

....and if there were a bunch of sissified dudes (or as I eloquently put it earlier, emasculated men & mamma's boys) tele-tubbying & fluttering across the nation, you know good and well you as a woman wouldn't stand for it....

which is where the complaints would derive from...

i think telletubbying and fluttering are much better adjectives. thanks for complaining for me! :tup:

I don't really think of it as a one way street. Though it seems like men hurt women more then they hurt us back!

pfft... get into a relationship.

You'll be singing a whole 'nother tune, I assure you.

I'm a nice person but you're delusional if you think it's a One Way Street. There's plenty of females who are arse wipes too. I'm not an advocate of violence but it goes both ways. "Eff" that male and female nonsense, forget the how you look nonsense, a person is a person, there's not specific personalities based on gender or appearance. People are equal in my eyes.

I didn't want to say anything because I hate topics that throw people under the same umbrella.

"How Males treat Females", what about how how males treat males, how females treat males, how females treat females.

This is a gray area type of dude....

I can respect that.

For you guys to know I don't have emotional or self confidence issues. I said I am not the best looking guy in the world but I don't mean I am the world ugliest guy!. Also I think black people and every other race is cool. I am nothing like the guy you are mentioning. I have excellent vocabulary. I don't fake art to get at breast milk. I was and still is good at art and I do like art work as well. Plus I don't hate life and I don't have just one word to say at everything. This is one example that I don't have more then one word to say!

ok, but...

Why are you goin to great lengths to explain yourself....

See, where you feel the need to have to prove yourself to people... that's a huge sign of weakness... and that can be picked up by males and females....

Phew! $60,000 + a small credit card bill. I believe it but don't like to think about it. At a steady $125.00 per month, that's only $1,500 per year toward it.....

lol...

(I'm not laughing at what was said, either....)

You gotta admit its funny when you see them knock a guy out.

sounds funny enough...

but I haven't seen a YT (or any other) clip of some chick knockin some dude out... definitely haven't seen that in the street...

got a link on you? I could use the laugh.

but the question is... would you want that type of dude?
i think telletubbying and fluttering are much better adjectives. thanks for complaining for me!:tup:

thanks for admitting you'd have a complaint.

Females are like brick walls. No matter what you do for them they wont appericate it unless you get lucky and find a good one which is hard to find now a days! My now ex-girlfriend broke up with me because she said I never have time for her. I cant help it if I always wanted to work in the transit biz and I went it over with her before we started dating and let her know that is what I do and what I love and she excepted that. She found it funny that I liked trains and buses and she quickly realized that it was just a hobby that I only use as free time and that I love photography. She rail/busfanned with me basically on all of the past pics I posted except for the recent ones since we broke up. I also did lots of shyt with her to make her happy. When I first got the job I was basically a extra working whatever and didnt have the time for anything, then when I was able to pick a run, I picked tha 319 and she basically threw a fit because the 319 runs are long and the layovers are sometimes as long as 2hrs. I picked off of that on to the 553 which was good, but then she threw another fit because the run I was assigned to was like this:

Run 115(its now Run 015):

Deadhead from Egg Harbor Garage 0600AM

Arr. @ Bridgeton for the 0710 to AC

Arr. AC @ 0918

Leave AC deadhead to Bridgeton again @ 1020AM

Arr. in Bridgeton @ 1125AM

Leave Bridgeton for AC @ 1140AM

Arr. in AC @ 1345ish

Leave AC @ 1410

Arr. in Bridgeton @ 1623

Deadhead back to Egg Harbor Garage and Arr. there @ 540 and done for the day @ 6.

I had that pick for a long time and she cried. That run requried you to work mon-fri. I picked off of that and got the 559 which made her happy because that route runs by her house. In the end she broke up with me and I did treat her like shit at times only because how she acted when im trying to make money. Not going to lie im hurt by it and I miss her dearly. And now im stuck on the 559 untill the fall and I have to deal with passing her house everyday.

All in all these females sometimes passup good guys and then get treated like real shit because they thought they knew what they were doing.

All in all these females sometimes passup good guys and then get treated like real shit because they thought they knew what they were doing.

yup.....

emphasis on thought.

The way I see it, some these females go through their phases when they're in their teens & 20's, where they want the thug dude/the jerk.... Then when they get up there in age, and have 'x' amount of kids by that/those dude(s), THEN they want the good guy all of a sudden...

ready made families... nope, no thank you.

I don't really think of it as a one way street. Though it seems like men hurt women more then they hurt us back!

Not true at all. Until you've been burned by a girl, you will continue to think that. Frankly, once you get burned by a girl, you learn not to take things so serious and you're better off for it because it won't happen again. Experiencing failure is part of growing up. Learning from it IS growing up.

Seriously, half the battle is being interesting, confident, and fun. ACT interested and she'll figure out you are, but never TELL her. Keep her guessing and have fun with it. That's not being a jerk, that's just flirting and having fun, and most people suck at it which will give you a leg up. Stand up for yourself without resorting to fighting or arguing, pursue what you want to (including girls), and just enjoy your life. Like I said don't be a boring "nice guy" but don't be a jerk either. None of this "sup boo" and "hey girl" GAME bullshit because that's not the way it works. Treat her with respect, but show her a good time. Don't kiss her ass, and don't try and get in her pants. Let it happen naturally.

Females are like brick walls. No matter what you do for them they wont appericate it unless you get lucky and find a good one which is hard to find now a days! My now ex-girlfriend broke up with me because she said I never have time for her. I cant help it if I always wanted to work in the transit biz and I went it over with her before we started dating and let her know that is what I do and what I love and she excepted that. She found it funny that I liked trains and buses and she quickly realized that it was just a hobby that I only use as free time and that I love photography. She rail/busfanned with me basically on all of the past pics I posted except for the recent ones since we broke up. I also did lots of shyt with her to make her happy. When I first got the job I was basically a extra working whatever and didnt have the time for anything, then when I was able to pick a run, I picked tha 319 and she basically threw a fit because the 319 runs are long and the layovers are sometimes as long as 2hrs. I picked off of that on to the 553 which was good, but then she threw another fit because the run I was assigned to was like this:

Run 115(its now Run 015):

Deadhead from Egg Harbor Garage 0600AM

Arr. @ Bridgeton for the 0710 to AC

Arr. AC @ 0918

Leave AC deadhead to Bridgeton again @ 1020AM

Arr. in Bridgeton @ 1125AM

Leave Bridgeton for AC @ 1140AM

Arr. in AC @ 1345ish

Leave AC @ 1410

Arr. in Bridgeton @ 1623

Deadhead back to Egg Harbor Garage and Arr. there @ 540 and done for the day @ 6.

I had that pick for a long time and she cried. That run requried you to work mon-fri. I picked off of that and got the 559 which made her happy because that route runs by her house. In the end she broke up with me and I did treat her like shit at times only because how she acted when im trying to make money. Not going to lie im hurt by it and I miss her dearly. And now im stuck on the 559 untill the fall and I have to deal with passing her house everyday.

Seriously man...the best thing to do is move on. Feel your pain I've been there too (in college especially) but you gotta think of it like this. Just let her go, she's gotta see a bus go by her house all the time and it'll remind her of you. That's her loss, not yours. Find a girl who won't mind your schedule, they're out there. 3 billion girls on this planet, probably a good 600 million are good looking, probably 200 million of those got good personalities, so you got plenty of options still. Always the chance she realizes she made a mistake and calls you back, but don't count on it, and don't go calling her back. You'll probably only piss her off if you call her back anyway.

Seriously man...the best thing to do is move on. Feel your pain I've been there too (in college especially) but you gotta think of it like this. Just let her go, she's gotta see a bus go by her house all the time and it'll remind her of you. That's her loss, not yours. Find a girl who won't mind your schedule, they're out there. 3 billion girls on this planet, probably a good 600 million are good looking, probably 200 million of those got good personalities, so you got plenty of options still. Always the chance she realizes she made a mistake and calls you back, but don't count on it, and don't go calling her back. You'll probably only piss her off if you call her back anyway.

Yeah man its crazy. Basically Im just going to do me and when I return to work im going to pretend that house isnt even there. You better believe I will be making that jake brake loud as hell passing by!

One day the right one will board my bus.

A little OT but why do most girls dig older guys? At my school, there are seniors going out with freshman. WTF! It really used to piss me the f**k off but now I have a girlfriend so I don't really care other than I think its sick.

The number one reason is that the guys can very easy soup the young girl head up with no problem and couldnt get away with it on a much older female. Thats why they do it. I think its sick, my fellow B/O friend he is 22 and his gf just turned 18. Dont ask my why because I dont know why either. She is very pretty but thats beyond me.

The number one reason is that the guys can very easy soup the young girl head up with no problem and couldnt get away with it on a much older female.

couldn't get away with it, as easily....

b/c lemme tell you some'n... some of these late 20-somethings & early 30-somethings fall for the short game these cats are runnin on them, also... and it's more common than you think...

A little OT but why do most girls dig older guys? At my school, there are seniors going out with freshman. WTF! It really used to piss me the f**k off but now I have a girlfriend so I don't really care other than I think its sick.

The idea that the older the guy...

The more experienced he is (not just sexually, but at... whatever)...

The more material things he possesses...

The more he can provide for HER....

simple as that.

The idea that the older the guy...

The more experienced he is (not just sexually, but at... whatever)...

The more material things he possesses...

The more he can provide for HER....

simple as that.

Not to mention that females mature faster than males (guys I know it may be annoying to hear, but sadly it's the truth as they hit puberty a year before we do) so they'll want a masculine man.

Here's another tip...when a woman is not on her time of the month, they'll want a man who's on the macho side, tough and daring. When they are on their time of the month, they'll want the soft and sweet kind of guy. So when you don't think you have what's in store for her, blame mother nature!!! :)

Archived