How men treat women in school, life, and other places.

Roadcruiser1

In other words a "Sugar Daddy" or a "Daddy Rich".

Maybe not all are a "Sugar Daddy" or "Daddy Rich" type. Celine Dion is 42 and her husband is 68. They married in 1994 when Celine was 26 and he was 52.

I once met a couple where the wife was 35 and her husband was 71. That's a thirty-six year age difference.

As for the younger ones, they should be careful. He can still get in trouble (I think) even if he's only 19 or 20 and she's 16 or she can still get in trouble (I think) even if she's only 19 or 20 and he's 16.

It's kind of a "touchy" time when you're 15 to 18.

Then as a young adult you get another field: Should manager and employee date; should co-workers date; should executive and secretary date, etc.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When they are on their time of the month, they'll want the soft and sweet kind of guy.

...that they can throw pots, pans, a Canibus CD, a 20 oz sprite.... at

(yeah, the last two items... actually happened to me... on separate occasions)

OTOH, after she threw the sprite, she got hornier than a motha...

two things I don't do, though...

- women on their monthly....

I aint goin be black, white, and RED all over...

(lets see how many get that one... it's more involved than you think)

- pregnant women (Not fin to accuse me of no HEAD on collision)

- women on their monthly....

I aint goin be black, white, and RED all over...

(lets see how many get that one... it's more involved than you think)

- pregnant women (Not fin to accuse me of no HEAD on collision)

I had a situation with that and she didn't tell me her monthly was comming. Since there are kids on here I can't go into details.

In other words a "Sugar Daddy" or a "Daddy Rich".

Not true, most non chaste women just want someone funny and attractive who is good in bed.

Maybe not all are a "Sugar Daddy" or "Daddy Rich" type. Celine Dion is 42 and her husband is 68. They married in 1994 when Celine was 26 and he was 52.

They're celebrities so they're a bad example.

I once met a couple where the wife was 35 and her husband was 71. That's a thirty-six year age difference.

Yeah, but that's not the norm. Plus or minus 7 years is a good rule of thumb for married couples, plus or minus 3 years is a good rule of thumb for young adults although there are exceptions to this and it should never be a reason to outright reject someone you otherwise like, but tread careful and know the laws for statutory in your state if you're gonna go young...

As for the younger ones, they should be careful. He can still get in trouble (I think) even if he's only 19 or 20 and she's 16 or she can still get in trouble (I think) even if she's only 19 or 20 and he's 16.

It's kind of a "touchy" time when you're 15 to 18.

True

Then as a young adult you get another field: Should manager and employee date; should co-workers date; should executive and secretary date, etc.

Manager and employee: absolutely not - that's a conflict of interest

Coworkers: probably not unless both are mature enough to not cause drama if it doesn't work out or air their personal business around other coworkers "Dont shit where you eat"

Executive and secretary: this is manager and employee again, see "manager and employee" above

Classmates in school: abso-f**king-lutely

This is not addressed to anyone in particular but when did this become the Forest Glen thread? OK he did what he did and got banned. It doesn't matter. Sounds like none of you were friends with him anyway so what good does discussing him do? Time for a healthy dose of "move on"

I was never banned because I didn't do anything wrong. I left because I didn't need the stress or the migraines. Despite whatever lies were posted, I don't take pleasure in participating in flame wars. I'm a railfan and I enjoy talking about trains. I'm currently attending summer orientation at CUNY Law School and posting at Subchat. The last thing I need is a distraction. This thread has showed me who my real friends are.

With the exception of Urbanfortitude, LRG, and Grand Concourse, I missed all of you guys. I used to go railfanning with Yuki all of the time but ever since I left we haven't been hanging out. A few weeks ago I saw KnightRider when he was operating the QM10 bus on 3rd Avenue. Sometimes I may have said the wrong things or inserted my foot in my mouth, but I never had malicious intentions. I never wanted to be the villain. I just made a few mistakes that are beyond repair. I wish everyone (with the exception of the aforementioned 3) the best.

I was never banned because I didn't do anything wrong. I left because I didn't need the stress or the migraines. Despite whatever lies were posted, I don't take pleasure in participating in flame wars. I'm a railfan and I enjoy talking about trains. I'm currently attending summer orientation at CUNY Law School and posting at Subchat. The last thing I need is a distraction. This thread has showed me who my real friends are.

So you see now how you always bring it upon yourself. You always leave yourself open. Posting so much crap about Subchat here and them other transit message boards for the longest. Now you openly admit that you post there (again) now instead of here. Changing your handle isn't going to change anything. Look, I have nothing against you and never will. I'm just telling you again what I've been telling you from the very begining. Hopefully you can forgive the transit crazies that roam here one day. :cool:

Sorry for going off-topic fellas. :(

Seriously, I don't want to be the bad guy. I let my emotions get the best of me. People know that in other to elicit a reaction from me all they have to do is push a few buttons. I should've been mature enough to let it go. I apologize for all of those crazy threads. I also apologize for talking trash at Subchat.

With the exception of Urbanfortitude, LRG, and Grand Concourse, I missed all of you guys. I used to go railfanning with Yuki all of the time but ever since I left we haven't been hanging out. A few weeks ago I saw KnightRider when he was operating the QM10 bus on 3rd Avenue. Sometimes I may have said the wrong things or inserted my foot in my mouth, but I never had malicious intentions. I never wanted to be the villain. I just made a few mistakes that are beyond repair. I wish everyone (with the exception of the aforementioned 3) the best.

You can blame myself, Grand COncourse and Urbanfortitude ALL you want but the point still stands...all you do is think about yourself...it's all you you you...seriously, when did the world revolve around you?? And you're mad because Grand Concourse and I are friends???

Man to man, get a grip. How old are you again, 25???

I'll apologize for cursing out out blatantly on that thread posted back in May. I'll admit, it was an immature thing for me to do and very unprofessional, and out of my league to do so. That being said, I hope you can accept my apology and that said, we can go about our own ways and never have to speak to each other on this board again.

I honestly believe that you're not vindictive. You're just an immature kid who talks trash. Nevertheless, at least you're man enough to apologize. If it makes you feel any better, I called you a hood rat just to get on your nerves. I got sick of the Springfield Gardens jokes and I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. Grand Concourse can't let go of something that happened 4 years ago. That's why he is the way he is. Urbanfortitude is just plain evil. For the sake of peace I'm going to walk away from NYCTF. Flame wars distract me from my school work. I may still post pics occassionally but I won't be posting on a daily basis.

I honestly believe that you're not vindictive. You're just an immature kid who talks trash. Nevertheless, at least you're man enough to apologize. If it makes you feel any better, I called you a hood rat just to get on your nerves. I got sick of the Springfield Gardens jokes and I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. Grand Concourse can't let go of something that happened 4 years ago. That's why he is the way he is. Urbanfortitude is just plain evil. For the sake of peace I'm going to walk away from NYCTF. Flame wars distract me from my school work. I may still post pics occassionally but I won't be posting on a daily basis.

Well if that makes you feel any better, then fine. I don't know what Grand COncourse did four years ago to make you so upset and how Urban is evil but that's something you guys will have to settle on your own terms.

I never believed in holding grudges and I try to refrain to no matter how mad I want to be at something for an alloted amount of time. I'll say this, you did strike a nerve in me with that post you made. In my honest opinion, you do need to take a different approach to things rather than post "incorrect", "nope", "wrong" or other one-worded "Weinberg-ism" responses but you're a pretty good contributor and take great photos, if I must say.

If you feel that posting on here on occasion is right for you, then by all means go ahead. I'll comment on your pics when necessary and will leave appropriate feedback when necessary. :tup::cool:

That said, let's get back on topic...and let's forget this ever happened, okay?

I don't understand why he still thinks anything has to do with 4 years ago, I don't even remember anymore [and no matter how many times I say it, he'll probably just ignore me and think what he thinks - pretty much applies to almost everything else transit related].

Hell, I've respected his wishes these past week/days by not responding to him. Funny enough TS has been the one making harsh remarks or telling him how wrong he is, which shows it isn't just me, but hey ignorance is bless right?

And I make one comment about Some SI express buses being more a drain than LIB is, and he comments 'ignore the jackass'.

So ok I understand we were never on good terms, but did that really warrant such a remark? Have I ever called him an ass or something like that? I disagreed strongly with him on stuff like express buses, but unlike R30A or others, I NEVER said remove all express buses. I always make sure to type 'some' when making such comments. But for a radical express bus lover, I guess that's just too much.

I'll leave it at that. I don't despise FG, but it's hard to reason with him if he thinks everyone is out to get him or god forbid people don't share in his same ideas/opinions. Like, I certainly don't give up on the Yankees every year around April-June.

You can blame myself, Grand COncourse and Urbanfortitude ALL you want but the point still stands...all you do is think about yourself...it's all you you you...seriously, when did the world revolve around you?? And you're mad because Grand Concourse and I are friends???

Man to man, get a grip. How old are you again, 25???

I'll apologize for cursing out out blatantly on that thread posted back in May. I'll admit, it was an immature thing for me to do and very unprofessional, and out of my league to do so. That being said, I hope you can accept my apology and that said, we can go about our own ways and never have to speak to each other on this board again.

I don't understand why he still thinks anything has to do with 4 years ago, I don't even remember anymore [and no matter how many times I say it, he'll probably just ignore me and think what he thinks - pretty much applies to almost everything else transit related].

Hell, I've respected his wishes these past week/days by not responding to him. Funny enough TS has been the one making harsh remarks or telling him how wrong he is, which shows it isn't just me, but hey ignorance is bless right?

And I make one comment about Some SI express buses being more a drain than LIB is, and he comments 'ignore the jackass'.

So ok I understand we were never on good terms, but did that really warrant such a remark? Have I ever called him an ass or something like that? I disagreed strongly with him on stuff like express buses, but unlike R30A or others, I NEVER said remove all express buses. I always make sure to type 'some' when making such comments. But for a radical express bus lover, I guess that's just too much.

I'll leave it at that. I don't despise FG, but it's hard to reason with him if he thinks everyone is out to get him or god forbid people don't share in his same ideas/opinions. Like, I certainly don't give up on the Yankees every year around April-June.

I gotta give it to you guys for trying to apologize. I can respect that. But as for me. I've got nothing to apologize for. I gave my honest, up front opinion as respectfully as I could and I don't care if he thinks I'm evil for it. If anything he should apologize for bringing up my name on places I don't exist. If he hates me that much leave me the f**k alone. Why hang on me with such a grudge when we barely know each other? Glad you guys settled your differences with him. But I don't feel the same.

Whatever. You're the one who provoked me. I didn't do sh*t to you until you started talking trash. I made a few mistakes and I said some things that I shouldn't have said. However, it wasn't necessary for you to start with me. I was having personal problems (most of which have been resolved) and I was dealing with a death in my family. In hindsight, I realize that it wasn't appropriate to discuss personal matters at NYCTF. Nevertheless, if you didn't like what I was saying then no one was forcing you to read it. In any case, you're not that important. I really don't care about your lame life. I just came from summer orientation at CUNY Law. I'm about to head to downtown Brooklyn to get a 60 cent cheesecake. I couldn't care less whether you like me or not. Unlike you I have a life. The overwhelming majority of NYCTF members respect me and post positive remarks about the pics I post. There's always going to be one hater.

I couldn't care less whether you like me or not.

I didn't go after you when you were flaming me on subchat/rider's diaries/whatever other sites you're on and one of my own friends NYCTF profiles. If you don't care then stfu about me and stay out of my way.

I didn't go after you when you were flaming me on subchat/rider's diaries/whatever other sites you're on and one of my own friends NYCTF profiles. If you don't care then stfu about me and stay out of my way.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20171

This was the infamous thread in which you tried to be a tough guy and instigate a flame war. I simply made an innocuous comment and you jumped all over me. I only flamed you AFTER this thread. I've dealt with many trolls in my 8 years of posting at Straphangers, Subchat, and NYCTF but you're the worse. At least Terrapin Station says something intelligent once in a while. I'm done talking to you. You're full of evil, hatred, and malice. Fortunately, most members of NYCTF are decent people. Take your Napoleon complex and shove it up your @ss. I have no further comments.

Can you girls knock it off with this f**king shit? You guys got a beef take it somewhere else. This was a good thread that could actually help some railiens do something positive with themselves that doesn't involve trains, until it turned into the drama queen thread.

I only flamed you AFTER this thread. I've dealt with many trolls in my 8 years of posting at Straphangers, Subchat, and NYCTF but you're the worse.

All that thread link proves is that you deserved the confrontation you got. Then you solidified my case by admitting you flamed me afterward. When you left, the drama should have stayed behind. When that thread got locked I was done and had no more to say. Apparently you weren't and decided you wanted to keep it up over there. THEN you come back here and started calling me names.

If you think I wasn't going to respond then you are off your nut. I don't care how you feel about me, kid (yes you're childish). If you want this shit rested, keep my name out of your posts. Any time you flame me I will respond. That is my promise to you. Leave me alone and stay the hell out of my way.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20171

This was the infamous thread in which you tried to be a tough guy and instigate a flame war. I simply made an innocuous comment and you jumped all over me. I only flamed you AFTER this thread. I've dealt with many trolls in my 8 years of posting at Straphangers, Subchat, and NYCTF but you're the worse. At least Terrapin Station says something intelligent once in a while. I'm done talking to you. You're full of evil, hatred, and malice. Fortunately, most members of NYCTF are decent people. Take your Napoleon complex and shove it up your @ss. I have no further comments.

All that thread link proves is that you deserved the confrontation you got. Then you solidified my case by admitting you flamed me afterward. When you left, the drama should have stayed behind. When that thread got locked I was done and had no more to say. Apparently you weren't and decided you wanted to keep it up over there. THEN you come back here and started calling me names.

If you think I wasn't going to respond then you are off your nut. I don't care how you feel about me, kid (yes you're childish). If you want this shit rested, keep my name out of your posts. Any time you flame me I will respond. That is my promise to you. Leave me alone and stay the hell out of my way.

Guys listen, I know you two are upset over that whole debacle that resulted in that thread. believe me, looking back at it now, I wish I had never taken part in that thread or said what I said, but what's done is done.

What I'm trying to get at is there's a point in time where you just need to [get a pen and] drop it already. Believe me, accumulating so much anger and hatrid over time will only add up to your level of stress and can ultimately cut your life at an early age. Neither of you would want that happen, trust me. I just reached a point where I'm sick and tired of being angry all the time. I've had problems with several individuals over the past couple of weeks, one person it lasted two months, and I couldn't take it much longer; the negativity had to go away, and the people that I had issues with, we resolved it someway, somehow. The best part about it is we're talking again and getting along fine.

Please, don't let this drag on and on and on. The only hurt this will all inflict on are yourselves respectively.

I apologize for going off topic, but I got sick of people disrespecting me.

Getting back to the topic, there's a book called How to Succeed With Women. It's a black book that costs roughly $20. Barnes and Noble sells it. It teaches you how to dress, what to say, and what not to say to women. The book isn't a panacea. You won't go from Steve Urkel to James Bond. However, it will definitely help you.

Archived