What Beach or Pool do you like going to (Anywhere)

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Thanks for the info, but I've been to atlantic city before... once was on a bustrip with people from my aunt's old church, once was by myself (I enjoyed the drive more than anything)....

almost got robbed by some locals out there, after I won some change (how they found out, to this day, I still don't know)..... and two, prostitution is rampant out there...

you have to go out there during the daytime if you want to hit up AC's beaches... @ night, the undesirables tend to target upon tourists/out-of-towners....

I will agree though, that AC's beaches are in a hell of a lot more better shape than CI....

plus, there's simply... more to do.

Yup. Go up about just 2-3 blocks away from the boardwalk and down away from the AC Bus Terminal and you see poverty similar to NYC 'ghettos' of the 1970's. Prostitution is huge in AC 365 days a year 24/7 along with robberies.

Summer time on the AC boardwalk during the day and early evening until 10pm there are tons of cops there so it safe. I done overnight once with my ex-girlfriend but we stayed at i think a Motel 6 inland in Pleasentville. I never been overnights in AC but I do take your word B35 about the issues they have.

Too Bad it is not closer but I much rather spend a summer weekend in Va. Beach. It's Atlantic City "PG" style IMO.

Archived