Photo of The Month?

If we have a Photo Of The Month contest, I think that we should have themes associated with each month, as chosen by the winner. After the year is done, we should do a Photo of the Year contest that features all the winners from the Photo Of The Month contest.

As a prize, we can give the winner a custom title that shows which month they won, etc.

This sounds cool but it also sounds like BVEstation

and Ill tell you this over there the same damn people get picked evry month so not to sound harsh but if this gets the go ahead tgen it should be special and when i mean special i mean incentives cuz thats what we need around here something to go the extra mile not just ahh ahh nice pic but Pic of the month with A special post count award you get the picture

This sounds cool but it also sounds like BVEstation

and Ill tell you this over there the same damn people get picked evry month so not to sound harsh but if this gets the go ahead tgen it should be special and when i mean special i mean incentives cuz thats what we need around here something to go the extra mile not just ahh ahh nice pic but Pic of the month with A special post count award you get the picture

No we wouldn't let that happen because on another Forum I won 2 months in a row but I guess we can give everyone a chance! All you guys have great ideas so let's see what the administrators say. And The Prize could be just putting your photo on the homepage. :tup:

If you're a photographer you should submit your best pics! I'm sure that you'll are good with photographing things I know I am. So If we do have it we should do MTA, NJ Transit and SEPTA shots for one month. I won't be in the new york area any time soon so I can only photograph septa and nj transit. If we don't get an approval we can do it on my website!

Feel Free to join!

http://septainfo.hostzi.com/

I like this idea. Let's just hope it isn't plagued with people voting based on favoritism, subway/bus model, etc.

Which is going to happen and is also why I'm against the idea. It will most definitely turn into a game of favoritism.

Which is going to happen and is also why I'm against the idea. It will most definitely turn into a game of favoritism.

To prevent this, we could just all submit our pics to Harry (or someone else) via PM, and then that user would post all the pics without naming names. Whichever one wins then gets matched to the person who submitted it.

Archived