Suffolk and Bee-Line to become MTA?

East New York

So here it is. The next shocker that I have been sitting on. As I understand, from an industry executive, MTA insiders have been trying to keep this under wraps. But not as long as East New York is on the scene! MTA is seriously considering a take over of Suffolk Transit, as well as Bee-Line. WTF is going on??? Are they serious?? Well.... It looks like they are! I will have more information as it becomes available! Stay tuned!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Broke as the (MTA) is and they're considering taking over Westchester and Suffolk? They must like digging their own grave

You took the words right out of my mouth! MTA must know something we don't! So why they are crying wolf about not having any money, I'm inclined to believe it's just a smoke screen. Or even if they don't have any, the State of New York must be doing something for them....

So here it is. The next shocker that I have been sitting on. As I understand, from an industry executive......

Is this "industry executive" part of the MTA? Is this person in a position to make, review, or approve such decisions? Most likely not.

MTA is seriously considering a take over of Suffolk Transit, as well as Bee-Line.

There still hasn't been anything public from MTA about this, other than wanting to drop Long Island Bus.

Well.... It looks like they are! I will have more information as it becomes available!

I'd guess that any "information" will consist of rumors planted as an experiment in rumor-mongering.

Is this "industry executive" part of the MTA? Is this person in a position to make, review, or approve such decisions? Most likely not.

There still hasn't been anything public from MTA about this, other than wanting to drop Long Island Bus.

I'd guess that any "information" will consist of rumors planted as an experiment in rumor-mongering.

This industry executive is not part of the MTA. He is the person who supplies me with the bulk of my info (80% at least). If you all knew who it was you would pass out, s*** on youselves' then die! Not only that, but if it was a rumor, I would have started the thread with "Rumor has it......" But yes, this person makes major decisions for his company. That's how I got the info on all my recent posts. And I have plenty more! We have been very good friends for a couple of years now, and at this point, now that he knows for sure I won't blow his cover, this is only the beginning!!! The next 12 months will be mindblowing to say the least! God I love the MTA!!! I knew New Flyer won the bid before they did. How do I know that? Because I also have New Flyer contacts. And they didn't even know!! Hint, Hint........ Suffolk will soon take delivery of a mix of Orion VII Diesel NG's and 3G's. Oh, and BTW, I do have MTA, Nova, and MTS contacts as well. So I can cross reference my information from at least 4 different sources most of the time.

But I keep telling you all that LIB was in a much worse position than they are now when MTA took over.

Oh, I knew that, its just that Bee-Line and Suffolk were doing fine without any assistance from the (MTA). I don't know, maybe there will be a bailout from Washington who knows

Today after my return trip from Stamford via White Plains, I caught W41 Express at TransCenter and A/C was not working well.

One of Westchester County Executive says, "IT NOT GOING TO HAPPENED."

(MTA) also want Bee-Line buses to paid for extention of BxM4.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I think it will happen but there not going to tell us untill the last minute and it will be done privately.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I don't think it would be wise to release any sources names for the sake of their job and identity.

*regurgitates*

Looks to me like a master plan to discourage surface transportation in our (NYC's) neighboring suburbs...

Nassau County - ./ (check)

Suffolk County

Westchester County

Rockland County... white & GREEN color scheme, you KNOW we comin for you !!

because...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXaMUvM0Ko

If you want to... we can supply you

Got enough work to feed the whole town

They won't.... shoot - unless you try to

Come around and try to stomp on our ground

Cause We Takin Ovaaaaaaaa !!!!

-signed,

The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)

I really dont think there is takeover any time soon becuase MTA is need of money. Today's MTA is very unstable. Takeover will collapse MTA with more waste. We already know this that Bee Line and Suffolk Transit was going to takeover by MTA since the days of BusTalk and recently the public officials on those counties talk the talk. Of course, they will be taken over in the horizon if they gave MTA a blank check like King Bloomberg's empire did.

If you gives us the timeline, that will be a key clue. For now, it is a rumor and really not going to happen in the short term.

Archived