The New MTA.Info Homepage (Parody MTA Website)

If your Unlimited Ride MetroCard expires, you should mail it to MTA Customer Service and request a replacement card. Pre-addressed postage paid envelopes are available at station booths.

This joke is at the "real" site. There isn't anyone working the booths anymore. How the hell do you get the envelope? Via $27 key?!?

The LIB page seems to have been left untouched (while the old buttons and discontinued routes on the routes page are there, the blue background with the mother and daughter figure walking to that Orion 5 is gone)...

But if you look at the schedules, they seem to be the new colorless (gray and black) ones rather than the old blue ones I liked so much.

The LIRR page is clean, still showing the "175th Anniversary" images and article proudly...

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Question on that image of the day that's really sad on the amount of graffiti comming back.

I actualy like the Vintage M bullet on the site.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Why in the heck did they go back to the 2009 edition?

Question on that image of the day that's really sad on the amount of graffiti comming back.

I actualy like the Vintage M bullet on the site.

Lol dude it's a joke...

Archived