R160B 8802 on the N:

NYCTS_R160B-8802.jpg

R68 2786 on the B:

NYCTS_R68-2786.jpg

R68 B and R68A Q in the Distance:

NYCTS_R68-R68A1.jpg

R68A 5172 on the B:

IMG_0102.jpg

And I saved the best for last! R68A 5164 on the Q with R68A Q and R68 B in the background:

NYCTS_R68A-5164.jpg

Comments are welcome!

Love the last one. R68 galore!

Off topic but I always wonder if (MTA) should put tiles along the wall of the northbound local at Newkirk. Also, no one knows this but Newkirk Avenue was on Futurama!

I remember that episode. A "brooklyn bound (:D train" if I recall correctly. Regardless, nice pics.

You really have to work on your shots there dude. Stop using Manual right now, you don't know how to use it correctly and its messing up your photo quality. Most of those shots came out way to dark. You need to drop your aperture or your shutter speed or both. Use auto for now. You need to learn how to take good pictures first, then you start messing with manual settings. You're jumping on Manual settings WAYYYY to quick.

You really have to work on your shots there dude. Stop using Manual right now, you don't know how to use it correctly and its messing up your photo quality. Most of those shots came out way to dark. You need to drop your aperture or your shutter speed or both. Use auto for now. You need to learn how to take good pictures first, then you start messing with manual settings. You're jumping on Manual settings WAYYYY to quick.

Thats not so encouraging and great advice. Practice is key. One thing I'll agree with a little though, is laying off manual for abit, but not completely. Try a shot in auto, and see the settings if shot auto. Then try the same shot in Manual. Also, you gotta keep messing around with the settings, and just keep going at it until you get something. Try to take pre-shots when shooting in manual (taking a shot before the train is coming). Shooting manual is not the easiest thing to do in the world and your not going to be good at it fast.

Got some good shots. Some came out dark, but just keep working at it. Practice, Practice, Practice! Thats all it takes.

Archived