LGA Depot Discussion

East New York

Baisley Park only has 8 MCIs for QM21 and 90 for LCL so, it needs more buses. Send Orion Vs and RTS to tat depot.

They would only need like 5-10 more buses considering that every route interlines with themselves.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how many people who bash LGA nonstop, actually take the time to ride some of their routes...

I rode the Q53 yesterday, Their RTS are fine, They treat them fine, the Orion V's they treat like shit.

Ok Guy R brewer I need BP's Roster and some photos of the Depot , I would like this done when I get back to this thread thank you And one more thing , This shouldn't be A problem since you live down the block.

I haven't seen any Depot shots from BP so please post them here Thanks

hmmmm did I spell correctly for ya (K)<R>

Here's what they have

Orion VII Hybirds:

3500-3523

3715,3759-3783

Borrowed JFK hybirds: 3680,3719

Orion V's 145-184

MCI:

3230-3232, 3327-3332,

and the Only RTS there Jamaica Bus Museum Bus, 3865 1994 TMC RTS.

Ok. Let's do this. Just like everyone has wanted things in black and white lately, let's pull out some rosters! I am really curious to know about these Orions at LGA in the beginning days of MTA Bus. I would also like to see some picks as well. I have rosters that date back to 2004 up to yesterday, but I'm out with my girl at the room right now because I need a vacation from all things Transit! LOl! So what's really the deal with LGA? I think about Fresh Pond (Division HQ) and East New York (RBO HQ) and this is my take. Working with what LGA has, you all can't tell me that they aren't the shit when it comes to service! They are overloaded with crush loaded routes! Hell! If I was a bus I would break down on there ass too! "Shit! I'm tired of driving around all these people day after day and night after night! And you have my A/C blasting like there is no tomorrow! I need a damn break! Literally!!!"

lol this is true about LGA having good service. i ride a lot of their routes on a daily basis throughout the school year and they're always reliable, even when some of them can get completely packed at times. i don't even ride the q53 but just by passing by it sometimes i can tell that route is really heavily used. but i don't see any q53s bunched together or any buses broken down on woodhaven blvd lol. thank you LGA for having consistent service on the q18, q101, and q67 :tup:... even if your maintenance is still questionable. whatever gets the job done, i guess. lmao.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

lol this is true about LGA having good service. i ride a lot of their routes on a daily basis throughout the school year and they're always reliable, even when some of them can get completely packed at times. i don't even ride the q53 but just by passing by it sometimes i can tell that route is really heavily used. but i don't see any q53s bunched together or any buses broken down on woodhaven blvd lol. thank you LGA for having consistent service on the q18, q101, and q67 :tup:... even if your maintenance is still questionable. whatever gets the job done, i guess. lmao.

Its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be...I ride the Q67 & Q39 every day and the Q102 twice a week and all the buses I got on was working fine (except for 138 but that's another story). Some people need to take a chill pill and be lucky they have LGA buses to ride on

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be...I ride the Q67 & Q39 every day and the Q102 twice a week and all the buses I got on was working fine (except for 138 but that's another story). Some people need to take a chill pill and be lucky they have LGA buses to ride on

I saw 138 on the Q45 this AM at 57th Ave./80th St.

I saw 138 on the Q45 this AM at 57th Ave./80th St.

When I caught it a few months ago, I caught it 2 days in a row and it broke down on both those days

Here's what they have

Orion VII Hybirds:

3500-3523

3715,3759-3783

Borrowed JFK hybirds: 3680,3719

Orion V's 145-184

MCI:

3230-3232, 3327-3332,

and the Only RTS there Jamaica Bus Museum Bus, 3865 1994 TMC RTS.

Good job getting this up and by the way I was doing A local run today Q25 and all day when I went back up to Archer all I saw was ExBee line buses and they were all over the place .

Good job getting this up and by the way I was doing A local run today Q25 and all day when I went back up to Archer all I saw was ExBee line buses and they were all over the place .

I ride those CNG's on the Q25 or 65 almost everyday until they are gone.

I heard Grand Ave might get the <Q>67 and 39

LGA might get the 66 but I can't see that happening

but this shoots my idea of us getting the Q69

If you are an MTA bus operator from any agency, you should know that the Q39 and Q67 "belong" to MTA bus and cannot be transfered to NYCT bus until Regional Bus is agreed to. READ: when the OK by TWU for one super seniority list.

If you are an MTA bus operator from any agency, you should know that the Q39 and Q67 "belong" to MTA bus and cannot be transfered to NYCT bus until Regional Bus is agreed to. READ: when the OK by TWU for one super seniority list.

Bill I heard this from A SLD but I don't believe it Either due to that but I'm glad your interested on this if it was gonna happen .

This crazy talk about routes getting swapped from depots I already know about this and The MTAB / NYCT B S so don't worry chuck if I hear about this you'll be the first to know but I'm not saying it was Concrete I said I heard , Magic Word Heard ok ok later

I went to find out why BP has LGA bus in their depot, I heard the LGA Mantenice guys don't want to fix the buses, I saw an RTS and a Nex Gen at the dept. wow, LGA is getting real bad, and I also heard that BP can use Both RTS and Orion V's if their short on buses themselves, so I would go to BP and see whats going on.

I went to find out why BP has LGA bus in their depot, I heard the LGA Mantenice guys don't want to fix the buses, I saw an RTS and a Nex Gen at the dept. wow, LGA is getting real bad, and I also heard that BP can use Both RTS and Orion V's if their short on buses themselves, so I would go to BP and see whats going on.

Its funny today i saw an RTS in BP too

Why LGA doesn't want to fix the buses for?what's the point of having mantenice guys at LGA who doesn't want to work whenever they feel like??MTA should fire them,it will save MTA some money.

Due to union issues and management.

Archived