My father has died

Shortline Bus

Thanks. Right now as i write this I am in San Diego, Ca. (8/4/10)and tonight is the wake. The hard part will be the funeral on Monday 8/9/10)so if i get thru these event I be ok. Still upset but his passing is slowly settling in.

Keep you guys posted.

Keep your head up even though its hard times you will realize soon enough that these things happen and you acknoledge that there was one and Move on with life because the deceased wouldn't want you to cry over spilled milk.

Keep your head up even though its hard times you will realize soon enough that these things happen and you acknoledge that there was one and Move on with life because the deceased wouldn't want you to cry over spilled milk.

I be ok. I am most worried about my Mom now a widow though. She cried alot and almost collasped and went to hopstial the other night. What should I do guys? I don't want another parent to pass soon right after.:cry:

My mom is still the most important person in my life until if and when I get married and get kids.:cry:

I be ok. I am most worried about my Mom now a widow though. She cried alot and almost collasped and went to hopstial the other night. What should I do guys? I don't want another parent to pass soon right after.:cry:

My mom is still the most important person in my life until if and when I get married and get kids.:cry:

You try to keep her happy in the times of grief and get her some Roses or chocolate. And a hug.

Great idea. Will do that couple of weeks after i return.

Just rember you are not the only person who is going through this experience but others have their ways of handling the situation so just be united with your familiy.

:happy: :tup:

My Mourning period is over as I am back home in Upstate NY. Thank You guys for posting your well wishes during one of the most diffcult 2-weeks of my life.

My Dad was buried with full US Military honors on Monday 8/9/10.

This was my first funeral ever for a close family member i attended. I did not cry as much as the wake/funeral a few days earlier.

The day before on Sunday Night My Sister/Husband had a tribute BBQ event in memory of my dad. So this is something i will pick up the pieces too.

Many thanks.:tup::cry: God Bless Dad.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

My Mourning period is over as I am back home in Upstate NY. Thank You guys for posting your well wishes during one of the most diffcult 2-weeks of my life.

This was my first funeral ever for a close family member i attended. I did not cry as much as the wake/funeral a few days earlier.

The day before on Sunday Night My Sister/Husband had a tribute BBQ event in memory of my dad. So this is something i will pick up the pieces too.

1 word Applause.

Sounds good, little buddy. :tup:

Archived