Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Ftrainfan

My trip to orchard beach.

well you guys have been waiting... and guess what... MY CAMREA RECOVERD THROUGH THE WATER DAMAGE!!!! So here are the pics I promised. Straight from Orchard Beach! Here we go...

th_004-1.jpg

th_003-1.jpg005-1.jpg

th_004-1.jpg

th_003-1.jpg

th_026-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

th_018-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

The first 4 train shots & some others were kinda blurry. The rest was good.

Those first two IMGs and the one after the third were videos. So they WILL look like that since my video Quality isn't the best.

Cool pics! Is that your bookbag with the (F) on it? :)

Yep! Unfortunately , it's not waterproof , so my camera and PSP got water Damage When I got caught in that heavy rain shower!B) Good thing my camera recovered from it and I got a replacement PSP.(the original 1000 model , the big bulky and ugly one) But at least it's a PSP! Am I right?!

Your photographs are good, but I would leave the blurry ones out, and I would post my best 5-10 and put a link to the rest of them on an album.

This is meant as constructive criticism. You need a better camera (at least 5 megapixels). You should also try to get the entire train in the pic (if possible).

Nice pics. You repeated some though. BTW what camera are you using, or are you using the phone? I agree with Forest Glen that you should try and get more of the train/bus in the picture, and stay a bit more still when taking the shot. Otherwise, good job. Hope you had fun at the beach.