7/23/10: Catch of last week!

So it was never a (D) to begin with then?

Well, the entire train was signed as a (D) with it's normal terminals. I caught this train at about 4:15 that Friday afternoon going downtown at herald square, so I don't think it was a yankees special, though it could have been grabbed to fill a gap. My question is: what could happen to cause them to run a (D) up and back down Broadway, cause there is only one complicated way that it could get there from the Bronx (CPW to 53 to Qns blvd, relay back on bway).

Well, the entire train was signed as a (D) with it's normal terminals. I caught this train at about 4:15 that Friday afternoon going downtown at herald square, so I don't think it was a yankees special, though it could have been grabbed to fill a gap. My question is: what could happen to cause them to run a (D) up and back down Broadway, cause there is only one complicated way that it could get there from the Bronx (CPW to 53 to Qns blvd, relay back on bway).

Usually trains sent up on Broadway just terminate at 57th and goes back into Brooklyn, although trains sent up 6th Ave, I have no idea where they terminate, they sent a (Q) up there a few weeks ago.

Archived