Idiots At Spring Street & "Subway Tracks Dance" In The Channel Between The Rails

It's people like these that makes many others look bad. I thought the first two guys were drunk, but over all STUPID!!! the third guy reminds me of the kids from my school! i remember how some stupid freshman were jumping in the track and having a good time. They were lucky that the cop that was in the upper level(near the staircase where they were at) did see them! By the way, this was at 50th St on the (E) lower level. some people have no RESPECT for the rules!!!! i hate ppl like them! :mad:

Yeah I was on a <7> one afternoon express passing by and I saw kids dancing around on the local tracks at 40 St Lowery while the express was passing. lol.

Yeah in the first video they probably were in a rush. Underpass wont even do. haha.

A co worker tells me she saw a couple guys one time who at the Central Park West line which doesnt have underpasses for most stations, each direction being its own entrance. The guys got on the wrong side and didnt want to reswipe so they crossed the tracks. lol. A cop saw them and ordered them to stop but they crossed to the other side annyways. There was no point since they were already halfway there.

One day there will, and I guarantee some kid or immature person would be dancing on the tracks and get hit by a train. This isn't a lie I know one day this would happen. Immature people would be just standing there when a train will come in and smash them. Then the (MTA) will get sued and the 12-9 and things like that would result in many changes. This the exact reason why we need platform screen doors. The kids and the immature adults would think it's so cool and we must prevent this from going on any farther. I am sure some kid is dancing on the train tracks right now as we speak somewhere in the world about to be hit by a train.

Well it ain't like my heavenly father blessed me w/ a world of perfect utopia, but instead he shows me an visual example of what dumbasses do and why not to flow into their state of mind. Everything happens for a reason, thanks EE and 553 for showing this. Don't do this at home peoples lmbo......

ewww i hate platform screens, makes taking pictures of trains next to impossible

(1) The (MTA) could get sued by those idiots and fares go up. Still, you get to take your pictures

(2) The (MTA) doesn't get sued, fares stay the same but people don't take pics

I'm sorry, but if screen doors are the solution, than no one gives a shit if somebody can't take pics.

(1) The (MTA) could get sued by those idiots and fares go up. Still, you get to take your pictures

(2) The (MTA) doesn't get sued, fares stay the same but people don't take pics

I'm sorry, but if screen doors are the solution, than no one gives a shit if somebody can't take pics.

The judge would have to be pretty dumb to award money to people that were killed by knowingly violating the rules. Plus theres plenty of signs and pamhplets everywhere that tell people (as if this wasnt common sense already) Do not enter or cross tracks.

Plus whats to stop them from forcing the door open and going down there to play, then they could say well the doors prevented them from getting back to safety.

The funny thing is that I know these two. Their just two potheads/hipsters that love to drink Starbucks on the park in Spring St (C)(E) at 2 in the morning and attract attention for themselves.

They can't open it thats the thing. The (MTA) would place door restrictors that prevent the doors from being fully opened by hand. They can only come off during emergencies and when trains pull in.

http://www.electrodyn.com/electrolockFAQ.htm

101_door_restrictor_brass.bmp

Also there will be an electronic system on the trains that will move the train to line up completely with the door. That would prevent problems. It's like an automatic train control only it allows the train to line up with the doors and must be operated by T/O'S

They can't open it thats the thing. The (MTA) would place door restrictors that prevent the doors from being fully opened by hand. They can only come off during emergencies and when trains pull in.

http://www.electrodyn.com/electrolockFAQ.htm

101_door_restrictor_brass.bmp

Also there will be an electronic system on the trains that will move the train to line up completely with the door. That would prevent problems. It's like an automatic train control only it allows the train to line up with the doors and must be operated by T/O'S

Vandals will no doubt find a way to rig that thing open somehow. Personally I find that its a waste of money to install platform screens. If we survived the real crime era of the 70s and 80s without platform screens, I dont see a need to spend even more money on them. Instead get legislation to limit the MTAs liability on people acting stupid and playing on the tracks

Archived