Demise of S/As and LIRR Ticket sellers

Trainmaster5

This is an article in Yahoo which answered your question as to what a flight attendant job is...and not what you degraded them to be as a servant and your so call steward. Shame on you...

"Mr. Bratten, a retired marine, has never posted bail for a complete stranger before.

“It just got to me. A JetBlue flight attendant doing his job, protecting all us Americans, and he ends up in jail,” he wrote in an e-mail. “I think the passenger who illegally retrieved luggage, and injured the flight attendant should be banned from future flight travel and charged with assault.”

John Greaves, a former commercial pilot who is now a lawyer, points out that the flight attendants are “not just waiters and waitresses,” but are actually on board for safety purposes."

This is an article in Yahoo which answered your question as to what a flight attendant job is...and not what you degraded them to be as a servant and your so call steward. Shame on you...

"Mr. Bratten, a retired marine, has never posted bail for a complete stranger before.

“It just got to me. A JetBlue flight attendant doing his job, protecting all us Americans, and he ends up in jail,” he wrote in an e-mail. “I think the passenger who illegally retrieved luggage, and injured the flight attendant should be banned from future flight travel and charged with assault.”

John Greaves, a former commercial pilot who is now a lawyer, points out that the flight attendants are “not just waiters and waitresses,” but are actually on board for safety purposes."

I'm seriously not wasting my time on you any longer. You clearly want to try to get a rise out of me. I clearly stated they are treated like servants. I never said they were servants. You apaprently missed the whole point of where I said if someone helps me I am good to them. If you actually had a drop of education, or learned about reading comprehension, you would know that Flight attendants were called stewards and stewardesses in previous decades, both words being another word for servant. I did not call them servants. I said basically that's how they get treated by "people" like you. By calling them attendants now is no better than steward. What does a waiter do? Attend to you. Maybe it's the general public like you that sees a word and takes it literally because your thinking space is so small you can't see anything beyond one word, so do go shame yourself.

Anyway, all this writing is for nothing. Good bye and you are now on my ignore list and I won't be wasting my time reading your attempts at childish fighting.

Lastly, I do not recall asking you nor anyone else what a flight attendant is. Go run to your mommy before I tell her you were on the computer so late.

Archived