Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh Pond

Underground At 3 a.m

All from last night between 3 and 4 a.m, enjoy...

From the (R)...

IMG00410.jpg

IMG00411.jpg

On the (C) er, I mean (F) lol...

IMG00413.jpg

I fell asleep and was supposed to get off at Bway Jct, but ended up at Liberty Av...

IMG00415.jpg

IMG00416.jpg

IMG00417.jpg

IMG00418.jpg

IMG00419.jpg

Extra: spot the 2 fails (mind you this was at about 3:30 a.m...

IMG00412.jpg

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Thanks

The (W)s pretty obvious. The only other fail I can see is that it never ran at 3:30 am while the R160s were in service.

Yup

Nice pics! It must suck to oversleep and then wait 10-20 minutes for a train at the next station. Lucky for you there was a crossover...

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Nice pics! It must suck to oversleep and then wait 10-20 minutes for a train at the next station. Lucky for you there was a crossover...

Lol I didn't even realize I dozed off until after the doors closed at Bway Junction

Thanks

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Hey, what's a W train?:confused:

Just kidding, nice pictures!

Thanks

You never heard of it? It used to live with the (N) at Ditmars before the (MTA) evicted it for being a freeloader :)