R160s ARE ON THE (G) THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Ftrainfan

Because (G) trains are running to Coney Island this weekend to replace the (F) which is going to Euclid to replace the (C) , Guess What...

THE (G)'S TEMPORALLY RUNNING ALL R160s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: I rode it myself when I went to Queens today!!!!! Isn't this great?!

So fanners(Or FOAMERS) , get your shots and rides and take advantage of this rare moment. THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! Remember , after sunday the (G) train will go back to it's normal R46 sets., So get your shots and rides of the R160 (G) train now , cause I certainly will. I'll be fanning @ 7th Ave and other stops if you want to say hello. Ok , bye.

This GO has happened before, but there were enough R46s at Jamaica before for the *G) to be all-R46. If those GO happens again, it will be very likely that R160s will pop up on the (G) again.

I know , I'm just saying the GO over all may never happen again. Or not for a long time. So get shots ASAP!

"Failfan"... "FAILFAN"?! It's FTRAINFAN! You doucebag! Get it right!

Quit talking Ftrainfoamer, you are a FAILFan. And dont cap the title. I dont care if the (G) is on an R32, i aint foaming over that.. Theres more to life then sitting on a train all day..................

Because (G) trains are running to Coney Island this weekend to replace the (F) which is going to Euclid to replace the (C) , Guess What...

THE (G)'S TEMPORALLY RUNNING ALL R160s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: I rode it myself when I went to Queens today!!!!! Isn't this great?!

So fanners(Or FOAMERS) , get your shots and rides and take advantage of this rare moment. THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! Remember , after sunday the (G) train will go back to it's normal R46 sets., So get your shots and rides of the R160 (G) train now , cause I certainly will. I'll be fanning @ 7th Ave and other stops if you want to say hello. Ok , bye.

You were warned before about foaming. Get ready. :cool:

I saw your pixs already Matt on another site, Nice man!

For some reason, foamers are never respected. Think of it as obsession.

And an embarrassment to some of us regular railfan. A lot of them do illegal sh9t like being in a Cab of an R160 like a one youtuber i saw.

It may not happen again? I doubt it. Are you saying the tracks between Jay and Bergen will never and forever be out of service again for a weekend GO necessitating the F to go to Euclid and the G to go the Stillwell?

Would you leave Mr (F) Train Fan alone already, heck when I was younger I was kinda like him about getting excited about a car assignment change or reroute, we were all mostly like that. Give him a break and stop bashing him, you wouldnt like it if this was you, theres other things in life to worry about then bashing him.

Would you leave Mr (F) Train Fan alone already, heck when I was younger I was kinda like him about getting excited about a car assignment change or reroute, we were all mostly like that. Give him a break and stop bashing him, you wouldnt like it if this was you, theres other things in life to worry about then bashing him.

Aye Aye Sir!

Failfan. Its just a 160 calm down!

Foam?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

"Failfan"... "FAILFAN"?! It's FTRAINFAN! You doucebag! Get it right!

Failfan is right, calling other people douchebags for no specific reason is a fail in itself, especially towards a bus operator. Be more mature with your responses and then we will take you seriously. And in my opinion, a couple of R46s would have been nice to see along the culver.

Archived