Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keysersoze

Broadway Junction

Broadway Junction is a really good picture spot, offering great views of the (L), an interesting track layout and a good view of the (J)(Z) and East NY yard.

200706140249yf5.jpg

200706140253nz3.jpg

200706140250vx4.jpg

200706140251dw6.jpg

200706140245mu0.jpg

200706140257yj5.jpg

200706140243ob5.jpg

When did you take these pictures? I don't remember the last time I saw so many R42s still in ENY Yard.

Great pictures!

When did you take these pictures? I don't remember the last time I saw so many R42s still in ENY Yard.

Great pictures!

I took the pictures on June 13th, 2007. I guess many of the R42s are gone now...

Thanks to everybody for your feedback, more pictures are to follow! :D

Great pics my favorite is the one of the R42/143s in ENY yard.

But that pic kinda confused me of all of the R42s LOL today is its nothing but R160s in that yard and some broken down R143s.

Whoa those are some clean crisp photos there. I like them a lot. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you use? Thanks a lot for sharing, really nice.

Whoa those are some clean crisp photos there. I like them a lot. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you use? Thanks a lot for sharing, really nice.
Thank you! I'm using a Fuji FinePix F30 which I bought in May 2007, when it was already a phase-out model. I heard it would be one of the best, if not the best camera in its class - and I do have to admit, it guarantees for perfect pictures.

Unfortunately, from what I've heard the follow-up model(s) F40 and F50 are a huge step backwards when it comes to picture quality..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.