I just realized...

Ftrainfan

The Jamaica Queens subway yard is really becoming R160 central. I mean the (F) is all R160 now , the (E)'s been all R160s , They have so many R160s , it's like Michael Jackson's collection of dead bodies of kids he raped... LOL!

But seriously. The R160 is a new regular for the Queens Blvd. line and it's routes! There was even the recent act of putting them on the (G) to replace the (F) to Coney Island. Just wow! But that also means the R46s are going Bye-Bye from the QB line! Might as well make the entire QB line(maybe the (G) as well ) 100% R160s. So that the last few R46s can be sent to pikitin to run for the (A) and possibly the (C)! It's a tragic thing , but when it comes to R46s NOW , unfortunately pikitin wins again! I wish the MTA had more R46s numbered 6259-7999. That would be Awesome. But they don't.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're not going to get anymore R160s anytime soon. For now, be happy with what you have. I know a few months ago you were really enjoying them on the (F), so now it's time to enjoy them on the (A), (R) and (G).

You mean enjoying R46s or R160s on the (A) ,(G) ,and (R)?

The Jamaica Queens subway yard is really becoming R160 central. I mean the (F) is all R160 now , the (E)'s been all R160s , They have so many R160s , it's like Michael Jackson's collection of dead bodies of kids he raped... LOL!

But seriously. The R160 is a new regular for the Queens Blvd. line and it's routes! There was even the recent act of putting them on the (G) to replace the (F) to Coney Island. Just wow! But that also means the R46s are going Bye-Bye from the QB line! Might as well make the entire QB line(maybe the (G) as well ) 100% R160s. So that the last few R46s can be sent to pikitin to run for the (A) and possibly the (C)! It's a tragic thing , but when it comes to R46s NOW , unfortunately pikitin wins again! I wish the MTA had more R46s numbered 6259-7999. That would be Awesome. But they don't.

Im glad you just now realized this.

Even if the 13 trainsets in 4 car G CSQ/Church service became R160, the R is part of Jamaica Yard and they need 29 trains: R46.

So the R46's in Queens are going NOWHERE!

Really dude with the MJ comment? That's really an assholish comment to say about a person who millions look up to.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

These damn R160s...a nuisance if you ask me. Its like a terminal disease the (MTA) has...bad enough I gotta see them every day on the (M)

Really dude with the MJ comment? That's really an assholish comment to say about a person who millions look up to.

I was thinking that same thing

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

These damn R160s...a nuisance if you ask me. Its like a terminal disease the (MTA) has...bad enough I gotta see them every day on the (M)

:tup: Ditto!

I'm starting to really dislike them...since they've all been taking over so many routes. If the new trains looked/run differently for each line and incorporate design (like they do in Japan), I would not be complaining. But these new trains, they all look the same and run the same. There's nothing special about them. Its Clone Wars, train version. Motoney on like almost every line.

When I was a child, I enjoy the uniqueness and specialness of each route..there was so much excitement going on a trip. Now its boring. I find myself getting bored riding the train, and I'm suppose to love riding trains!

The 160s are just poorly designed. The pole in front of the door makes the train crowded in front of the door and empty in between. The high bar in the middle of the car is useless to anyone shorter than 5'10" and uncomfortable to hold regardless. Also, when I was on the F yesterday, at 4th ave-9th st, the only transfer available was for the (Mx), that was funny.

Archived