I just realized...

Ftrainfan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the R32 Brightliners see 2015, that would be cool - fifty-one years of revenue service for these classy subway cars.

I always thought, maybe, the R32 Brightliners and R36 W.F. subway cars would retire together.

Would the (MTA) allow 50 year old cars because I think cars that old might spark safety concerns

Would the (MTA) allow 50 year old cars because I think cars that old might spark safety concerns

They Have no choice, Go to London and say that crap overthere, The R32's are completely stainless steel, they can last 60 years, they are fine, they just need new A/C units and they are perfect.

• 1 month later...
Can we quit bashing this kid? We've devoted countless threads for the sole purpose of making fun of this kid. If I read one more thread like this I think my brain might melt...

There was no point in bumping this thread up in the first place just for this sole purpose... :P

• 4 weeks later...
Close and lock. No reason for people to go grave digging for old threads just to make a stupid comment like "OMG you have to show this to [insert user here]" as what happened on page 7.

Yeah That Was Pretty Stupid. So to you and Shortline Bus, I apologize. What happens on Straphangers, stays on Straphangers...

Archived