12-9 on the 2 line

around 12:30 a job came over nypd transit div about a man under train turns out he was DOA when the nypd TD32 show up at sterling street it was a north bound 2 train out of flatbush

Its not a service alert anymore, i'ts over.But very sad indeed.I take the nostrand line a lot.Thank god i was not there at the time

why are people still posting shit they hear over scanners online with INTERVALS that could potentially bite train crews in the ass? Get a f**king clue, they're already gonna be going through the ringer as it is, no need to call attention to it.

Posting shit like this doesn't make you sound knowledgeable, it just proves you have a scanner and it makes you look like a dick.

why are people still posting shit they hear over scanners online with INTERVALS that could potentially bite train crews in the ass? Get a f**king clue, they're already gonna be going through the ringer as it is, no need to call attention to it.

Posting shit like this doesn't make you sound knowledgeable, it just proves you have a scanner and it makes you look like a dick.

Step into reality. This post isn't going to bite anyone in the ass. Except for the butt munching you've dished to the OP.

first of all did i said what 2 train it was out of flatbush all i said that it was around 1230 and i was not on A-CMD i was on tranisit PD so think what you want

Where do you see a train interval posted? Read carefully before you start throwing around accusations.

Where do you see a train interval posted? Read carefully before you start throwing around accusations.

He gave a time, a station, a train route, and a direction. With Walder and his minions out for blood, that's enough to get a few questions asked of the intervals in question. That information isn't hard to get knowing the above. You of anyone should know that.

He gave a time, a station, a train route, and a direction. With Walder and his minions out for blood, that's enough to get a few questions asked of the intervals in question. That information isn't hard to get knowing the above. You of anyone should know that.
Even if the interval was posted, it doesn't mean jack shit. Stop acting like an a**hole and go find something else to do. Even if the trains interval was posted, how is this going to "bite the crew in the ass?" Fact is that train had a 12-9, posting it on a forum does nothing to the train crew. And the interval wasn't even POSTED. Get a damn life.

Even if the interval was posted, it doesn't mean jack shit. Stop acting like an a**hole and go find something else to do. Even if the trains interval was posted, how is this going to "bite the crew in the ass?" Fact is that train had a 12-9, posting it on a forum does nothing to the train crew. And the interval wasn't even POSTED. Get a damn life.

OK tough guy. I'll go do that. Keep talking shit over the internet to me. But when a person who is already alleged in criminal activity like the OP goes and starts posting this sort of stupidity on the internet, I tend to side with those employees who stand to have something to lose if supervision or management decides to take a deeper look (since they do monitor this board) rather than side with a railfan who's just trying to look like he's in the know.

A deeper look into what?

The MTA knows the 12-9 happened, it was on their radios.

What posted could possibly be something for the MTA or the management to look deeper into?

This reminds me of being on street racing forums back in the day and having people freak out about police monitoring the forum. They can barely focus on keeping the MTA running, like they have time to read every thread. Even if they happened to read this, what on earth could 'bite anyone in the ass' here? It's not like the 12-9 was covered up by the crew, wtf.

So this post can get the crew in trouble how? I'm really curious as to how the (MTA) can use this particular post against the crew operating that train.

I asked how somebody whould know how something would not get anybody into trouble.

That was my question.

You got an answer?

I asked how somebody whould know how something would not get anybody into trouble.

That was my question.

You got an answer?

It actually wasn't my intent to be a smart ass in my original post. The original post you made implied that this could get someone in trouble, and I'm curious as to how. And since youre a train operator, I figured you'd be the best person to ask that question to.

So how could this thread get the crew of that (2) in trouble? Do you know anyone who got in trouble because someone posted information about a 12-9 they were involved in?

Interval or not, I don't see how this could cause a problem (if someone knows how it can, please do tell). If the train crew somehow did not call in the 12-9 and the call came from 911, then they deserve what they get. Use a little common sense here, it's not like they reported a train hit a signal and the crew did not call it in.

It actually wasn't my intent to be a smart ass in my original post. The original post you made implied that this could get someone in trouble, and I'm curious as to how. And since youre a train operator, I figured you'd be the best person to ask that question to.

So how could this thread get the crew of that (2) in trouble? Do you know anyone who got in trouble because someone posted information about a 12-9 they were involved in?

No smart a** notions taken...

As you can see i never got into that disscussion about how that can happen.

Anything involving a 12-9 most of the times go through law circles, i dont know of anybody that had issues over something like that posted on a message board.

Hope that helps...

OK tough guy. I'll go do that. Keep talking shit over the internet to me. But when a person who is already alleged in criminal activity like the OP goes and starts posting this sort of stupidity on the internet, I tend to side with those employees who stand to have something to lose if supervision or management decides to take a deeper look (since they do monitor this board) rather than side with a railfan who's just trying to look like he's in the know.
Deeper look INTO WHAT? A service disruption on the 2 happened due to a 12-9, at a certain time. HOW CAN THIS INFO CAUSE THE T/C TO GET INTO SOME KIND OF TROUBLE? You need to calm your ass down and stop playing forum police because its not cute.

Deeper look INTO WHAT? A service disruption on the 2 happened due to a 12-9, at a certain time. HOW CAN THIS INFO CAUSE THE T/C TO GET INTO SOME KIND OF TROUBLE? You need to calm your ass down and stop playing forum police because its not cute.

Keep playing a**hole to me, it's really doing you wonders. You're a real winner kid you know that?

What possible POINT does posting any of that info do? No GOOD can come of it, it's just a foamer with a scanner and criminal charges against him trying to act like he's in the know. Just calling a spade a spade.

Keep playing a**hole to me, it's really doing you wonders. You're a real winner kid you know that?

What possible POINT does posting any of that info do? No GOOD can come of it, it's just a foamer with a scanner and criminal charges against him trying to act like he's in the know. Just calling a spade a spade.

Come on man, was that even necessary to bring up??? That's already been beaten into a deadhorse on the other board, please don't drag that here.

Archived