Back to the Future at 25! 1985-2010

Shortline Bus

This summer of 2010 marks the 25th anniversity of the classic and landmark movie series debut of "Back to the Future.' A couple of weeks ago the ABC Family Cable Channel played all 3 films of the series and was intresting to look back at it.

Has anyone ever seen this film? If so who is your favorite charatcter? Biff? Dr. Brown? Marty McFly? Also if you saw part 2 oringally released in Summer 1989 did the guess of what was popular in pop culture in 2015 including the Chicago Cubs winning the world series seem way off? Also Micheal Jackson still being popular? (That one is true lol)

Or in the concluding film what is life like in Hill Valley,Ca. in 1885 in the 'American Wild West' era?

Please reply if you like myself are a fan of "Back to the Future?"

Here the Back to the Future Film Series theme song from Huey Lewis and some film clips:tup::P.

All 3 movies rank in my top 5 of all time. I always wanted and still want a Dolerean. :tup: I love Crispin Glover ( George McFly ) in the first one. Hes hilarious. Doc was crazier then ever in the 2nd one, and Mad Dog Tannen was vicious in the 3rd one.

Guest MTA Bus

I am the utimate Back to The Future. I have seen all 3 movies. Also, thanks to Youtube, I have seen Back To The Future: The Ride & Back to The Future: The Animated Series. My favorite character in all three movies is Marty & Doc. I like doc's catchphrase's: Great Scott !!!

Classic series! One of my favorites of all time. I saw all 3 at the movies! I was only 2 1/2 years old, but I remember that 4th of July weekend like it was yesterday! If i'm not mistaken, the Library of Congress chose it for preservation in the National Film Registry. And I agree part 2 was the best!

All 3 movies rank in my top 5 of all time. I always wanted and still want a Dolerean. :tup: I love Crispin Glover ( George McFly ) in the first one. Hes hilarious. Doc was crazier then ever in the 2nd one, and Mad Dog Tannen was vicious in the 3rd one.

In my lifetime I spotted 3 deloreans.1 on the road and 2 in a parking lot( seperate lots) Im waiting to catch one on camera.

In my lifetime I spotted 3 deloreans.1 on the road and 2 in a parking lot( seperate lots) Im waiting to catch one on camera.

A few years ago when I used to tow, I towed one for a dude in flushing, the car is very small in real life, and not as snazzy as the movie version

A few years ago when I used to tow, I towed one for a dude in flushing, the car is very small in real life, and not as snazzy as the movie version

I guess at the time time travel equipment was optional when buying a delorean.that option probably ran for an additional 1 million dollars on top of the car price tag.

Archived