Orion in the building!

Orion

Hey guys, I was looking for a forum like this for a while and now I found it. :D

My name is DeShawn, and I tend to make some songs if I am in need of cash. I am a big fan of anything with atleast 4 wheels and an engine with it, preferably buses. I live @ Baychester for the most part, and I love taking the Bx31. I know ALOT about MTA now.

So what's up?

Welcome to NYCTF! You've definitely found a winner in this site. It is by far my favorite, and I wish I had found it last summer. Hopefully I won't get any backlash for saying that!!!! LOL! :D:D If I do then oh well, it's an honest opinion. So I take it you like Orion.... Any particular model?

Welcome to NYCTF! You've definitely found a winner in this site. It is by far my favorite, and I wish I had found it last summer. Hopefully I won't get any backlash for saying that!!!! LOL! :D:D If I do then oh well, it's an honest opinion. So I take it you like Orion.... Any particular model?
Used to be the Orion VII CNG until they broke down on me 7 times and until I found out they only did 40MPH.

Now it's the Orion V CNG but the V and VII HEV is right there behind it.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

One line I never worked when I was in West Farms. Couldn't anyway as it is a senior line. Welcome to the forums.
Senior line meaing only drivers working for a certain amount of times ran that route?

And thanks for the welcome guys, I remember the last time I posted a introduction thread and got 0 replies! :D

Senior line meaing only drivers working for a certain amount of times ran that route?

And thanks for the welcome guys, I remember the last time I posted a introduction thread and got 0 replies! :)

Yeah, senior meaning more seniority.

As for that introduction thread you posted....... where was it?? Well lets just say....... LOL..... naw, I'll leave that one alone!

Hey guys, I was looking for a forum like this for a while and now I found it. :D

My name is DeShawn, and I tend to make some songs if I am in need of cash. I am a big fan of anything with atleast 4 wheels and an engine with it, preferably buses. I live @ Baychester for the most part, and I love taking the Bx31. I know ALOT about MTA now.

So what's up?

hey Deshawn, welcome home mate. good luck!

Thank you guys!

And no way East New York. I quit that site after having 0 replies, very weloming environment... :D

Yeah, the ONLY down side is the fact that my girl feels neglected now that i'm a member of this site. :D I have to admit I am addicted! Before work, after work, at work, in the middle of the night, at my friends house! I don't think she likes Harry too much right now! LOL. I love the different personalities of everyone on this site too. This is definitely a second fam for me. It's nice to know that other people enjoy transit as much as I do.

Yeah, the ONLY down side is the fact that my girl feels neglected now that i'm a member of this site. :D I have to admit I am addicted! Before work, after work, at work, in the middle of the night, at my friends house! I don't think she likes Harry too much right now! LOL. I love the different personalities of everyone on this site too. This is definitely a second fam for me. It's nice to know that other people enjoy transit as much as I do.

It's funny that you bring up about your girl. At first my girlfriend thought all of this was weird. Then she opened up and saw how much the hobby meant to me and everyone else here. So today at work I get a picture message on my phone from her and this is what she sent me.

KC_Bus.jpg

The message with the pic was: "I took this pic for you babe"

It's funny that you bring up about your girl. At first my girlfriend thought all of this was weird. Then she opened up and saw how much the hobby meant to me and everyone else here. So today at work I get a picture message on my phone from her and this is what she sent me.

I just showed her this post and she's like "awwww. that was so sweet of her! I guess you guys aren't wierd. It must be a guy thing!" I can't stop laughing!

KC_Bus.jpg
Wow, a rare NYCT Orion V CNG, man you're lucky. Only cool V CNG I saw was 7253 (it had LED SIGN!!!!) I got the picture but I have to wait before I put it in the gallery.

And thanks for the welcome, I never got this many replies on a welcoming thread anywhere, I guess my bus fanning had something to do with it. :D

Wow, a rare NYCT Orion V CNG, man you're lucky. Only cool V CNG I saw was 7253 (it had LED SIGN!!!!) I got the picture but I have to wait before I put it in the gallery.

And thanks for the welcome, I never got this many replies on a welcoming thread anywhere, I guess my bus fanning had something to do with it. :D

IIRC, there are only 31 O5 CNG's at Gleason. Very rare. I'm glad I get to see them in Brooklyn. Thats my favorite version of the O5. They will probably be retired within the next 5 years. I still would lo

Archived