Orion's Bus Gallery

Orion

Nice shots! Whats the deal with 5407?
It's shape is kind of similar to 5510-5769, but the rear bulges out less and is almost flat. Also it sounds similar to 5510-5769, but not the same. It's easier to see in person than in that picture since it only shows mostly the back side.

EDIT: http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1026767ff7.flv

NYCTBRT5739b2.jpg

This picture is NOT mine, but it's cool enough to post, does anyone knows if MTA is doing this to thier buses? If so, they should remove the stripe and make the design a bit bigger, also make it higher so the bottom isn't cut off.

Thanks for the views guys!

Anyone knows what Orion VII CNG 7713 was doing on the Bx40 (@ Westchester Square - Throgs Neck) and Orion V 217 on the Bx40? I'm guessing the VII CNG was there since the driver was early for his Bx8 shift, and the Orion V was there because of a shortage. The only EGR Orion V's to run on the Bx8 are 416 and 444, so 217 couldn't have been going to the Bx8. What is going on? :confused:

Thanks for the views guys!

Anyone knows what Orion VII CNG 7713 was doing on the Bx40 (@ Westchester Square - Throgs Neck) and Orion V 217 on the Bx40? I'm guessing the VII CNG was there since the driver was early for his Bx8 shift, and the Orion V was there because of a shortage. The only EGR Orion V's to run on the Bx8 are 416 and 444, so 217 couldn't have been going to the Bx8. What is going on? :confused:

WF does special trippers on the Bx40, so that would explain 7713, as far as 217 i dunno. Maybe they were short on artics. As far as 444, it's at KB now.

WF does special trippers on the Bx40, so that would explain 7713, as far as 217 i dunno. Maybe they were short on artics. As far as 444, it's at KB now.
They keep transfering my personal favorites! B)

orion260jr0.th.jpg

5336 now has a transmission problem, it shifts gears, but VERY late when being floored, just like 5769 (and 5723 used to have it but now it's fixed).

The shift from 1st to 2nd (non-lockup), 2nd (non-lockup) to 2nd lockup, 2nd lockup to 3rd, 3rd to 4th, or 4th to 5th? I think I've heard the sound of a late shifter, but not in a while. I'm by Gun Hill buses every day when I go to school so hopefully I'll find 5336, 5723, or 5769.

The shift from 1st to 2nd (non-lockup), 2nd (non-lockup) to 2nd lockup, 2nd lockup to 3rd, 3rd to 4th, or 4th to 5th? I think I've heard the sound of a late shifter, but not in a while. I'm by Gun Hill buses every day when I go to school so hopefully I'll find 5336, 5723, or 5769.
Lol 5723 was fixed, it also had a wierd engine sound after the Transmission fix, but now that's fixed too.

orion256yx8.th.jpg

I love how this picture came out. B)

orion257zo0.th.jpg

6118 Parked, and 5348 MTA Bus (no NYCT decal) on the Bx12.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived