Anyone watch cake boss on tlc. went there today

twty22

went there first last week on sunday 7/25/2010 and the line was so long. over a 2 hr wait. so we ate and went back line was still crazy and we came home...

let me tell you this place takes in some dough...when we came out the store the line was down the block

DSCN2699.JPG

DSCN2701.JPG

you can see the line going to the next block

DSCN2703.JPG

DSCN2707.JPG

well i promised the wife and kids we would go back and we did today. we got there around 7:15am.pics from today

DSCN2742.JPG

DSCN2743.JPG

DSCN2744.JPG

DSCN2747.JPG

DSCN2751.JPG

one of the sisters from the show lisa

DSCN2753.JPG

DSCN2755.JPG

here another family member i forgot his name

DSCN2756.JPG

DSCN2757.JPG

There terrible , dry cake , bad service. Not worth the lines , most Hobokers agree with me. They have sent me to other bakeries.:D

thats weird because i thought it was good and there where some locals waiting and where raving about the food.

to each there own i guess

Yeh I gotta get down there I do watch the show but as for what Nex said , Nex they have lines out the door , They have A hit show , They do Exclusive cakes for people from all over and Companies to back them which is why they are the goods or the show and the lines and the people wouldn't bother so go havean Eskimo Pie cuz you don't know as usual what your talking about but I'm not suprised you just wanted to put in your input cuz your from Jersey and you swear you know what's good just like those crappy Path videos and pics pssst and your from jersey man Nex now that I think of it you Rep your Jersey horribly I would be ashamed to say you are from NJ why didi this come out like this well you never know what the hell your talking about peAce Kid

i watch the show and always wanted to go there...maybe ill get there @ 2 A.M and wait :)

we got there at 7:15am and wasnt a bad wait...

when we came out after 8am the line was crazy. the money that place makes is crazy dough :)

Yeh I gotta get down there I do watch the show but as for what Nex said , Nex they have lines out the door , They have A hit show , They do Exclusive cakes for people from all over and Companies to back them which is why they are the goods or the show and the lines and the people wouldn't bother so go havean Eskimo Pie cuz you don't know as usual what your talking about but I'm not suprised you just wanted to put in your input cuz your from Jersey and you swear you know what's good just like those crappy Path videos and pics pssst and your from jersey man Nex now that I think of it you Rep your Jersey horribly I would be ashamed to say you are from NJ why didi this come out like this well you never know what the hell your talking about peAce Kid

Eh , The New Jerseyites agree with me.....most who wait in his lines are New Yorkers. I go to other bakeries in Hoboken that have better food. BTW i was born in NY.;)

I've been to Jr's (GCT), Crumbs (hoboken), Magnolia (both locations), and Carlo's, and i gotta say, Carlo's has my vote, but magnolia isn't too far behind.

Crumbs is a few blocks up from Carlo's on washington in case anyone ever wants to check them out. :)

- A

Archived