Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

error46146

Photos and video from yesterday 3/16/08

Nice photos. BTW, you have about 20 videos of 7 trains leaving 74th Street.

LOL! True.

2nd to last pic would've been awesome if the train didn't blur as much and also the entire train was in view like in the last pic but looks like you were a second or two late. Decent overall.

Error, I must question you on this matter.. Where do you 'Commute' to/from? Usually a 'commute' is the ride home or to ( one can say, a girlfriends house ) after a long day at school and / or work. Just out of curiosity. You seem to 'commute' more then most of my friends and family who use public transportation everyday.

Error, I must question you on this matter.. Where do you 'Commute' to/from? Usually a 'commute' is the ride home or to ( one can say, a girlfriends house ) after a long day at school and / or work. Just out of curiosity. You seem to 'commute' more then most of my friends and family who use public transportation everyday.

I think he makes daily trips to the Chinatown section of Manhattan to get things. Something like that. I think he said it a while back.

I think he makes daily trips to the Chinatown section of Manhattan to get things. Something like that. I think he said it a while back.

Ahh. Ok

Nice photos and vid! When I was your age I could barely go down the street by myself, let alone railfaning! I had to check in like every hour! But then again, I did/do live in the hood!! LOL!!:D

not daily, weekly. and most of the time i use the train i mostly go down to chambers street and chinatown

i use the subway a lot, i don't bring my camera with me every time though

also sometimes i have extra time to kill and i usually take the long way home just for the hell of it lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.