I Was just banned from riding a bus...and don't know why!!!

Nabinut

im not taking sides Nabinut but when a driver is on edge and in a bitchy mood the best thing to do is put away the camera, sit at the back or as far as possible and enjoy the ride. but if you feel its necessary go report her, give the full details to the MTA and if nothing happens immediately just stay away... farrr away

i.e i had a driver once on my bus route and because it was rush hour and the garage was near he would sign out on OOS before our stop so everyone would get off before the garage, i reported him gave the run number and time and he still kept driving but i avoided him to stay away from any conflicts because he knew it was me who reported him

That's just it. My camera was in my bag when she started the confrontation. The reason I did it was to avoid having that conversation

1.She hit the brakes as soon as you picked up the mp3? are you seriose with passengers in the bus?

2. Demanded to see your personals and searched thru your bag like the police? are you for-real?

Pal, You've got more stories than Walt Disney.

Yeah, there were six passengers on the bus at the time. I only let her see my mp3 player, nothing more. The intent was to put her at ease but she just went loco after that

The small talk consisted of me telling her how pretty her makeup was and how the heat might ruin it having all those windows around her to keep the heat in...

in the "heat" of the moment, this just doesn't sound plausible... like you just made that up...

So saying to her that "It's an mp3 player...you're that sensitive" is mouthing off...

that can be considered mouthing off, yes...

I pulled out my player after I was on the sidewalk and started walking. I was out of her direct view...

I DID keep walking...she chased me down...twice with her bus

you keep shooting yourself in the foot...

so the b/o is this maniac that just up & decided to chase you down AFTER she banned you from the bus.... not once, but twice huh... if you say so, champ...

if this supposedly happened, you must have did something you're not relaying to us, between the time you were exiting the bus & the time she made her last remarks.... for her to get that irate at you... and I'm not talking about the simple act of pulling out an mp3 player either....

from my vantage point, it's not adding up....

Because I saw how you guys jumped all over that guy who said that the Booth clerk harassed him without reason, only to leave parts of the story out. So I didn't want anyone to think I was doing the same thing.

guess that was unsuccessful huh....

if people are gonna play the victim role, they better expect doubt out of the audience when there's no admission of guilt by the storyteller at least somewhere in the story... saying this another way, when you embellish a story that absolves you of any wrongdoing whatsoever - Expect criticism.

So should we believe anything you said has a tinge of untruth. I wouldn't publicly post lies about an incident like this especially on boards like this so not to have comments like yours

well dude, people can disbelieve what they want....

far as THIS story is concerned, that's just it... it's not just a tinge of untruth... certain things you say make sense, certain things (plural) don't....

...and yes the truth can be remembered.

after an hour though, does it really have to be?

let's not play with people's intelligence here....

Trust me if its 100 degrees outside you better pray she stops cuz she is gonna know its you and when I found out that some peeps tried to get me in trouble well lets just use your imagination lol in the freezing cold (Dont ever think we dont know)

LOL you can pick me out of a crowd in a second. The last thing I'm gonna do is think that.

in the "heat" of the moment, this just doesn't sound plausible... like you just made that up...

It was 86 degrees with high humidity, even I was sweating just standing there behind her.

that can be considered mouthing off, yes...

you keep shooting yourself in the foot...

so the b/o is this maniac that just up & decided to chase you down AFTER she banned you from the bus.... not once, but twice huh... if you say so, champ...

I've have photos later since you guys are all about proof but the distance between the bus stop and my apartment building is 40-50 feet. She didn't say anything as I exited. I was off of the bus and making my way to the apartment entrance when she pulled up the first time. She started to pull away again as I was shuffling songs and stopped. That's when she said about having the transit police take away my mp3 player assuming it was a secret camera. Then that's when she said I wasn't allowed to ride her bus. IN THAT ORDER!!!

if this supposedly happened, you must have did something you're not relaying to us, between the time you were exiting the bus & the time she made her last remarks.... for her to get that irate at you... and I'm not talking about the simple act of pulling out an mp3 player either....

from my vantage point, it's not adding up....

If I did something wrong, i would admit it. I'm not posting this to be popular. My role on that bus was as a passenger, not bus fan or transit photographer. I was just trying to get from point A to B just like everyone else.

guess that was unsuccessful huh....

if people are gonna play the victim role, they better expect doubt out of the audience when there's no admission of guilt by the storyteller at least somewhere in the story... saying this another way, when you embellish a story that absolves you of any wrongdoing whatsoever - Expect criticism.

The story is as written. I understand if there is or was doubt. I couldn't believe it actually happened either. I went over it in my head for hours and the only thing I believed I did was ride her bus a second time. What was I supposed to do, wait another 15-30 minutes because a bus driver was uncomfortable with me having my camera in my bag and/or on my shoulder.

well dude, people can disbelieve what they want....

far as THIS story is concerned, that's just it... it's not just a tinge of untruth... certain things you say make sense, certain things (plural) don't....

...and yes the truth can be remembered.

after an hour though, does it really have to be?

let's not play with people's intelligence here....

F.Y.I. I wrote this six minutes after the incident happened. I copied and pasted it to six other transit forums. NYCTF was last...and now I know why

F.Y.I. I wrote this six minutes after the incident happened. I copied and pasted it to six other transit forums. NYCTF was last...and now I know why

Shit man, next time leave NYCTF out of the list. Make it five transit boards minus this one. Thank you and good luck.

Archived