A idiot on the bus

YankeesPwnMets

Today, on the M22, the 6 front seats were all occupied by the elderly. Then, some fat ass woman who was so fat she couldn't even balance, then told a 70 year old man to get off his seat and she took it. I was like "WTF???" Then, she told a 85 year old woman to get her knees out of the way so she could sit, and then she said "Fine! Be like that. I'm gonna get off so you could have the whole thing to yourself," and by then, I wanted to get up in her face and tell her to get the hell out, but the bus driver kicked her out of the bus. Whats your opinion on this?

PS This fat ass looked about 35 years old

Well, the driver was right for kicking her off. Just because you're fat does not mean you're handicapped and deserve special treatment, or a place in those specially reserved seats. Go take a taxi if you're going to be an ass towards the elderly.

Was the bus an RTS or an Orion CNG or hybrid?

This is why we have it so hard at times ,(N)ow nobody thought about this lady falling or tripping and really causing (A) problem and since I know the (Mx)22 route it aint that long now ,Did she get on near Gouvenier and if so she was only taking it A couple of stops to smith pj's so yeh I would of left it alone and the Elderly in this case was just fine .

Now this lady can call on the Bus Op and turn it around so stop with the two fare stuff cuz you peeps have nothing else better to post ,Like I said before ,We have A hard job with the f n public against us so in this case let that fat ass go with this one .You wanna see how fast you guys react if this lady was Moms to ya'll I bet this would of been different.

If some fat whore thinks I'm going to give up my seat so she can take up that one with one buttcheek alone then she's got another thing coming. She's gonna stand right the f**k up, gonna come at me with no manners? Please, you're gonna have to sit on me!

If some fat whore thinks I'm going to give up my seat so she can take up that one with one buttcheek alone then she's got another thing coming. She's gonna stand right the f**k up, gonna come at me with no manners? Please, you're gonna have to sit on me!

What a terrible thought, do you have a death wish or something? lol...fatties have been known to kill people just by sitting on them, for real not making this up.

What a terrible thought, do you have a death wish or something? lol...fatties have been known to kill people just by sitting on them, for real not making this up.

Hah. But if she caught me with the mood I'm currently in we would have definitely had some problems

This is why we have it so hard at times ,(N)ow nobody thought about this lady falling or tripping and really causing (A) problem and since I know the (Mx)22 route it aint that long now ,Did she get on near Gouvenier and if so she was only taking it A couple of stops to smith pj's so yeh I would of left it alone and the Elderly in this case was just fine .

Now this lady can call on the Bus Op and turn it around so stop with the two fare stuff cuz you peeps have nothing else better to post ,Like I said before ,We have A hard job with the f n public against us so in this case let that fat ass go with this one .You wanna see how fast you guys react if this lady was Moms to ya'll I bet this would of been different.

IIRC, she got on around Governor Hospital and got off 2 stops later... SMH as if she couldnt just stand up for 2 minutes

IIRC, she got on around Governor Hospital and got off 2 stops later... SMH as if she couldnt just stand up for 2 minutes

So she got off at Allen then well this just shows she didn't stay on long like I predicted and all this for what now that bus op has to worry and think about 2 stops .

Archived